Is anyone else over the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Stezza said:
Big writing is my secret to 8+ pages..and as I run out of time it gets bigger and bigger!!

Just a question to everyone..

Does anyone in year 12 at your school have 'Special Provisions'?
wat exactly do u mean by special provision??

Stezza

HSC
Yeah thats what i mean..just wanted to ask because every other hsc student i have asked really hasnt heard of it before..

Has your school gone through a massive process to make sure you could have special provisions?

..because at my school it seems that everyone and anyone who wants it can have it...even if they dont have a certified problem..

shona1990

HSC
cucum3rs said:
referencing to earlier thread posts...

WHO THE HELL ARE THESE MACHINES WHO MANAGE TO WRITE 8+ PAGES IN 40 MINUTES FOR ENGLISH!!! I BARELY MANAGE 4, SOMETIMES 5 IF IM FEELING LIKE A TERMINATOR!:eek:

but seriously

whats your secret lolol:confused:
What kind of pages though? I generally can just manage 4 average pages, however for our trials, we got proper bos answer booklets, in which the lines are big etc, and I got around 8-8.5 pages for my journeys pers reflec. It felt so good being able to say I wrote over 8 pages! Haha. :rofl:

Stezza

HSC
Yeah i just wanted to make sure because it is a really touchy subject at my school...if you bring it up they basically bite your head off..

It was explained though that apparantly private schools get to determine what form of provisions our students get for internal exams...and then BOS comes in before the externals and does tests and everything to make sure they fit the guidelines..

I just hope the people in my class fit the guidelines because i don't want them to get stuffed around right before their externals..

..and they pack them all in one room together..those who need readers and writers..along with typers and people who just need extra time..

Do they do that at your school?

Cause i find that unfair...how do they expect them to concentrate properly with people talking the whole time?

zozman

HSC
Stezza said:
Big writing is my secret to 8+ pages..and as I run out of time it gets bigger and bigger!!

Just a question to everyone..

Does anyone in year 12 at your school have 'Special Provisions'?

Haha! same!! I always write like 9+ pages for an essay and everyone just looks at me like :jaw: but hey...it's the size that counts! hahah not

but yes.. about 2-3 people in my entire year have special provisions (like one guy has a muscle disorder in his hands that prohibits him writing at a normal speed so he has an extra 5 minutes on every exam) but they have to sit for their exam elsewhere, like in the library while the rest of the year are in the hall.
..exciting stuff, the HSC, isn't it??

Stezza

HSC
Lol i wrote ten yesterday for the journeys essay...and i swear for my creative writing which i left to last was 8 pages because each letter took up 2 lines!! haha!!

I was dead after it though...went home and watched tv for the rest of the day...

I really dont know how i will cope with the modsky exam on tuesday...i hate history so much...

We have like 7 people who have special provisions...and they pack them all into like a normal sized class room...i dont know how they can concentrate with constant talking...i think its unfair..

aquarian_jen

HSC
N/A
Hello all,
I just thought I'd add my little bit of teenage angst here. I am officially doomed to failure for these trials. That's not even an exaggeration, i am just completely fucked. And I keep looking back on the exams I've done so far - they are just shit. And I know every single one has been gay and the teachers will hand it back and say 'what happened?' and all i will be able to say is that i was so friggen unprepared and lacking in motivation and didn't know the content anyway.
And my ranks will officially plummet.
And now I'm meant to be studying for eng ext on Monday but once again, the essay is just not sticking in my head and I know i'm gonna go in and forget it like i did the last fucken modules one and I will just sit there and make up shit and embarrass myself.

I DESPISE TRIALS AND THE HSC AND THE BOS (aka board).

Complete BULLSHIT.

Beege

HSC
I'm pretty worried about my maths exam on monday.. I did a practice trial paper out of the pink past papers book and I only got 58% omg :eek: But yeah it was the hardest general maths paper I've done so far. I'm gonna do last years HSC exam tonight.

jenniferproto

HSC
LOL... i Agree with every1!!!... Ive just started trials and im over it!!!... Im not stressing either!!! what for? ok they say it gets u places but its annoying... whats wrong with college or tafe? seriously!!! my bro done his HSC in the yr 2002 and he got into Uni and finishd last yr getting a degree in Commerce/Marketing... he cant even find a job.... so uni can dieeee ahhhh and i hope that guy that created the HSC dies lol.... his so NOT kool
Why should we suffer?????

Sweet Saz

HSC
If I get another assessment task I think I'm going to explode! We've just finished our trials so they bury us with more work, and lecture us on how bad we're all doing. To quote my science teacher we have to "pull the digit out and start working". The teachers have lost perspective. We are people not robots! Not everyone can spit out 100%. I had my japanese speaking exam today and my english extension 2 major work is due in really soon. There isn't enough hours in the day to go to school, do assessment tasks, complete the homework, study, eat and sleep.

salco

wooop!
HSC
f3nr15 said:
the end leads to new beginnings
*sigh*
that sounds so symbolic and beautiful

.... or really cliched ...

hehe

I CRACKED THE STRESS THING

..... im ...not.... stressed....

omgomgomg

:p

damn i sound sad

.....we need a thread for great expressions of happiness

and amusement

yups

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
owch really TT"
i couldnt think of any for module b .. so i made them up , bwahaha.
i hope its enough to fool the teachers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)