Is anyone else over the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Certain simpsons episodes is good for 'Telling the Truth' in Module C of english advanced :)
yeah. the "girly edition" one.. Where bart n lisa have their own tv show... "is there any room in this modern world for an old man...and his ducks" another good one is the one with the babysitter n the sexual assault case against homer coz he steals the gummy thing off her butt when she gets outof the car

Stezza

HSC
Is English paper 2 a bitch?

..cause mine is on thursday...was sticking to the 45mins per essay really hard?

cause that is where i scrooge up all the time...i wish we were like QLD and only had assessments!!!

I hate school.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Stezza said:
Is English paper 2 a bitch?

..cause mine is on thursday...was sticking to the 45mins per essay really hard?

cause that is where i scrooge up all the time...i wish we were like QLD and only had assessments!!!

I hate school.
our english paper 2 was shocking.
pretty hard ! ><"

45mins ? isn`t it around 40/essay ?
you might be cutting it a lil fine if you do `em in about 45 ..

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
One of my quotes for Module C was Duffman saying "What... Would Jesus do?"

Writing that in an essay has given me probably the most satisfaction of any exam thus far.

Stezza

HSC
Lame.

I'm gonna be writing extremely big and extremely fast.

Was it hard jumping from one module to the next straight away?

..we havent done it before now...our half yearly was only on Transformations..

I'm packin it now man...i hope i can remember everything!!

Has anyone done modern yet?

Cause I know that one will be a bitch.

Russdog

russell
HSC
how about all us failures in this thread get together and bludge and completely fail the hsc together. just so we can all do it together and not feel alone. that'll show those fucking teachers! fuck the system!

beentherdunthat

HSC
Russdog said:
how about all us failures in this thread get together and bludge and completely fail the hsc together. just so we can all do it together and not feel alone. that'll show those fucking teachers! fuck the system!
lol, that's not going to change the system. It's just going to make you feel like shit. And note we wouldn't make 0.01% of the people doing HSC, so our rebellion would be utterly useless!!!

NEXT RESOLUTION PLEASE?

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
Yep definitely stopped caring. Sortof.
Well no actually I lie.
I stopped caring so much when I dropped my UAI goal to like 83 for Arts at USYD..
But then I got some of my Trials results back and I bombed out pretty badly.
So now I'm caring again.

collide

HSC
Russdog said:
lol manipulative :)

anderu

HSC
magpam said:
the second option for me --
didn't take this year seriously enough
you know its still not too late theres still the final HSC exam

right now theres still 2 months, left theres nothing new to learn its all just revision and remebering stuff, its all in the back of your mind so you shouldnt give up now =P its 50% of the whole year so even if you get like 40% out of that 50 you will still redeem yourself lol so you shouldnt give up yet

Amy Lou said:
First option. I've worked so hard, but the constant crap most people come out with really gets to me.
"I'm so stupid" 'I don't have time to study'
"The HSC isn't the end of the world"
Really just shut up people!
huh? kinda confused at what you are trying to say

but anyways you shouldnt listen to other people and just go for it, the HSC is not about other people its just about you and how well you do in it

dont give up people

Abercrombi3

HSC
Russdog said:
none of the things I was interested in when I chose my subjects, I am still interested in. like in year 10 I loved computers, so I chose IPT and SDD, now I fgn hate computers to the extreme..
bahaha try IPT, SDD, IT :D... even though IT is possibly the best subject ive ever done, such a bludge and i still ace it :D gahh sdd/eng paper 2 wends! aghhh! :(

joa.nst.ar

likes fluffy things
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
lol, that's not going to change the system. It's just going to make you feel like shit. And note we wouldn't make 0.01% of the people doing HSC, so our rebellion would be utterly useless!!!

NEXT RESOLUTION PLEASE?
how about we just convince all of the various people in our schools who do heaps good at school and study heaps to GET A LIFE lol. once they see how much fun it is to party they wont study anymore... pfffft
and then while there all our getting drunk/stoned etc we can redeem ourselves by studying for the final exams
;)
or not lol

williamc

HSC
magpam said:
if i choose to study now what UAI am i expecting to get?
Say now you are doing aroudn state average for your subjects, which means band 4. You study hard for the HSC exams and get band 5's. Youd get a UAI in the 75-85, depending on how your school went to scale your internal marks and how high your band 5's were.

If you don't study much for the hsc exams and again score state average your UAI wiil be 60-70.

Russdog

russell
HSC
joa.nst.ar said:
how about we just convince all of the various people in our schools who do heaps good at school and study heaps to GET A LIFE lol. once they see how much fun it is to party they wont study anymore... pfffft
and then while there all our getting drunk/stoned etc we can redeem ourselves by studying for the final exams
;)
or not lol
lol. nah that could work. just start introducing all the nerds at your school to drugs and alcohol. it'll full lower the standard marks, so we can take over. best plan yet lol.

BARTO111

HSC
how does you work that sam thing im so confused it says i finished school in 2006 but im still at school .......lame

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
BARTO111 said:
how does you work that sam thing im so confused it says i finished school in 2006 but im still at school .......lame
lmaoo
it does that 4 me as well.
Did u do a HSC subject whilst in year 11??
because i did my biology hsc whilst i was in year 11 and thats y it says it 4 me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)