Is anyone else over the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beentherdunthat

HSC
bluerushz said:
Lol can't beat biology and human nature... . howabout the chicks? not trying to be sexist here. do they have different motives. lol

(nows the time for the female discussion)
lol. Different motives, as in ... ? ;)

beentherdunthat

HSC
bluerushz said:
lol! you tell me lol!!! i wouldn't know =)
Well... me- I'd like to get over 97 for my UAI. WOuld like to ace maths especially (personal satisfaction)

Would like to do commerce or law combined with another degree, or both commerce/law... and would like to maintain a perfect social life, where people don't discriminate against me because I'm muslim or lebanese (and thank god, never experienced THAT... Maybe it's coz i don't wear the skarf or something... dunno...)

Anyway, thats my 'motive' in life... :D

kvella

HSC
hey yea im completely over it aswell n i understnad the pressures ur feeling in maths..i was doing extension one mathematics until halfway thru yr 12 and i was absolutely sik of the stress n time it took but wat i realised was that if i really wanted to do well it was possible all it took was that bit of extra effort..if u want to do well in maths its not guna come easy..do heeps of practice papers and as for getn a uai over 97 u gota be workn ur ass off 24/7 but thats not to say its not impossible..but do kno that there are others out there feeling exactly the same as u do and that it is possible to live thru it n do be satisfied with the results u get as long as u put in the work!

neillybra

HSC
Wah? Im a burned out wino as is... trust me its way better than uni BRA

perry1989

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
hahaha.
yeah i am quite over the HSC.
the trials are over so thats a relief.
but how do u look at it? the trials are over? or that the HSC exam is soon?
i choose that the trials are over.
if anyone lives in the newcastle region we'll meet up for a stress relief where we hit the drinks lol.

starrysky

HSC
I've been over HSC for ages. Trials were alright. Not good. Not bad. Alright. Three cheers for mediocrity.

I choose that it's two months until the HSC. Not eight weeks, as it sounds considerably closer than two months. Two months ftw.

I shall get sloshed under-age after the exams.

perry1989

HSC
starrysky said:
I choose that it's two months until the HSC. Not eight weeks, as it sounds considerably closer than two months. Two months ftw.
yeah two months sounds a lot better.
starrysky said:
I shall get sloshed under-age after the exams.
thats the way lol.
i have already been hitting the drinks quite the amount because theres so many damn 18ths in year 12.

Teddy Lee

HSC
Russdog said:
lol 25 days is like 3 and a bit weeks fool.
she meant 5 school weeks (monday to friday)

and it's 25 days for me too! woo! we got all the info about graduation today, very exciting.

bluerushz

HSC
i feel guilty when i bludge. . . it's like i committed some crime. damn, this is killin' me.

HSC
lol i beat all of you.

I don't start hsc til next year, and after all the talks at assemblies about the importance of good studying, and performing to your best next year by developing good study habits now, e.t.c. e.tc.........im already friggin over the hsc, and can't wait til yr 12's over haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)