is anyone else screwed for ancient tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

M

MichelleV

I'm rather looking forwards to it.
I know everything I need to know, it's just a matter of putting pen to paper now :D

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
too much content, so little time. I'm freaken scared

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Pompeii, Sparta, Xerxes (personality), Greek world
wbu?

M

MichelleV

Pompeii, Sparta, Cleo and Greek World.
At least yours tie in really well with one another. Xerxes, Sparta and Greek World all overlap :p

Though Cleo is classified under Greek, shes way of the time period :(

blr

HSC
N/A
I'm totally screwed. Not looking forward to the Julio Claudians AT ALL.

Autechra

HSC
I'm definitely nervous, wouldn't say I'm screwed, though.

We're doing Pompeii, Minoans, Agrippina and Augustus.

As with every topic, it's the specificities I'll mess up. I can talk at length about any of these topics and could probably narrate their history in perfect sequence, but it's the evidence that gets me. So it's just been a matter of ramming all the evidence into my head to complement my great general knowledge on them.

That said it's one I'm the least confident about thus far.

funkygirl59

HSC
I'm excited for ancient too. i've written practice essays on nearly every dot point haha so lame. we're doing pompeii and herc obviously, hatshepsut, new kingdom and augustus

joeybkbrah

HSC
Ancient tomorrow will also demolish my atar, by far my weakest subject. It's good to know that there's more in the same boat as me ahaha.

Other than pompeii, I'm doing Rome 264-133, Hannibal and Athens in the time of Pericles. If anyone's doing these topics too and has any pro-predictions on what will be in the paper tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated :D

piraterawr

HSC
N/A
Other than pompeii, I'm doing Rome 264-133, Hannibal and Athens in the time of Pericles. If anyone's doing these topics too and has any pro-predictions on what will be in the paper tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated :D
I'm doing those exact topics. Haha. I'm thinking the Rome questions will be interesting. I'm hoping/thinking one will be something that connects with Hannibal and the other be be entirely on the culture. For Athens, I think one of the bigger questions will be related to the military. Hannibal, I have no idea at all though.

studier1

HSC
caesar is a straight up gronk, thank fuck he was assassinated

joeybkbrah

HSC
I'm doing those exact topics. Haha. I'm thinking the Rome questions will be interesting. I'm hoping/thinking one will be something that connects with Hannibal and the other be be entirely on the culture. For Athens, I think one of the bigger questions will be related to the military. Hannibal, I have no idea at all though.
Dude if one of the Rome questions connects to Hannibal or the Punic Wars I'll be so happy. As for Athens I know little about the military so i better go and do some last minute cramming in regards to that, thanks!

Sophia H

HSC
We're doing Sparta, 4th cent Greece - Philip, and Alexander the Great. :) (The brilliant thing about doing both Philip of Macedon and his son Alexander is that the syllabus overlaps on them... about a fifth of the dot points for each topic are identical, it's great!) I feel okay for... Alex. For the rest, I'm screwed. But that's okay!! I only did Ancient so I could do Extension History, and it's not like I don't have a few units to spare. :p I wish you all luck tomorrow, hopefully it'll be band sixes all round! :D

Sammy2011

HSC
I'm doing Greek World 500-440, Xerxes and Egypt New Kingdom. Joy.

I'm most definatly nervous. I'd be screwed in terms of how little I studied, but I'm a little more confident because I tend to just remember everything when it comes to this subject.

So. Much. Content -.-

maryjill

HSC
yeeep, sitting here having a cry right now... soooo over it

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
I'm doing Pompeii, The Greek World, Akhenaten and New Kingdom Egypt. Yea..I've studied, but i have a gut feeling that my ATAR will suffer somehow because of ancient. We'll see.. =3

chels777

HSC
i do NKE, AIII-RamII and Akhenaten and pumped to get it over and done with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)