Is anyone else sick of the stupid excuses for assesment tasks (1 Viewer)

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
While writing a speech for an english assesment i just realised that I havent actually written an english essay under assesment conditions since year 11. The one assesment that we have done was a speech and and AOS section 1 and the assesment that is coming up is another speech.

I know that a certain percentage (15%) of our assesment have to be speeches but couldnt they just make it one. And it's not like i'm bad at them, currently im ranked number 1, but I just feel that when we actually have to write an essay we are all going to completely bomb out. At the end of next term we are expected to write an entire english exam (ie paper 1 and 2) and i dont know how i am going to write 4 essays and a story considering i cant even write one.

Does anyone else have assesment tasks as shitty as mine?

Last edited:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
i only do one english speech, for journeys, thank goddd.
i hate speeches because they affect class rank so significntly because a fraction of the mark is on your speaking abilities, and not everyone can speak with confidence infront of 20 odd students.

jessyy

HSC
we already had one speech, i think we have another one for powerplay later on.
i had an assessment today, tottally forgot about it till the lesson before!

cs01001

HSC
Speeches are alright if your classmates are decent, but seriously, viewing tasks suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)