Is anyone feeling generous? (1 Viewer)

~*TaRaNy~*

Hey everyone. I've just started year 12 and i was wonderin if ne one from the class of 03 wants to send me their notes ?? I spose i left it too late to post this none of you would be coming on here ne more!!! If by some strange miracle any of you do, and you wanna help a lil yr 11 out of your own good will, please pm me to let me know. I need all the help i can get!!
I'm doing King Lear, Brave New World and Bladerunner, Samuel Taylor Coleridge and Frontline... i think thats about everythin?? Ne help would be greatly appreciated

Thomas_wow

2003 did change where as 2004 are doing journeys, just asked brother and his notes would be useless to me/2004ers.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Unfortunately, I don't have any of my English notes typed up on here as of yet. (Only thing is an 'In The Wild' essay, which I can post if you want..)

However, it really is much more productive if you actually learn the texts yourself and write your own notes. This way, you'll remember them better, and more importantly, it will be more original and easier to use/manipulate in various situations. (Like with 'In The Wild'. Out of 34 people, we only had about 6 or so bother to read 'Brave New World', and unsurprisingly, it was those six who ended up doing best in that particular unit.) Basically, it's a matter of the benefits of effort.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
There are also some good notes online, and not only on the Bored;

Modules; Notes

This page has notes for In The Wild, King Lear and Telling The Truth/Frontline. Thanks to Kaan, who composed the above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)