• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is anyone finding yr 12 to b mad (1 Viewer)

M

marto88

I think school is great iam having the time of my life with friends and girl friend,
and iam doing pathways which is a lot less stressful. i cant wait for university

lynds17

HSC
lols good call yeh well i am a few cans short of a case lols

lynds17

HSC
yeh thats even betta ay, its like after all these fucked up years of not getting any respect, you walk in to class and they'll actually let u sit down be4 they tell u to get tha fuck out for disrupting

bscared

HSC
I remember telling previous year 12er's (who were going to drop out before the HSC) that they were going to end up being bums because they only have a small amount of time to go at school, and that they were losers. But now that I am in the same situation, I realise what they were feeling. I actually don't care about the consequences and just want to quit. But good ol' common sense stops me each time and thank god for my will power.

A l

HSC
N/A
I find the Year 12 course itself to be quite enjoyable, but some teachers just make it so difficult and boring at times.
It feels like that you can't wait to get out of school at the moment, but once you finally graduate, you'll miss what has been a major influence on the past 13 years of your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)