Is anyone going to study pdhpe at tertiary level? (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey y'all, I was just wondering if anyone is going to do pdhpe at a tertiary level or further participate in a related field? I want to be a physiotherapist or a pe teacher. Is anyone else considering similar options?

melon

yeh, i was thinking physio too, but im not gunna get the uai for it, so im thinking chiro @ mac, or occupational therapy @ usyd, cos thats sposed to be really good

s_kisses

HSC
I do pe teaching at usyd (human movement & health education) and i've just finished 1st year.. it's the best course, so much fun!

Eponine

Yup sure am

Im looking at doing Health Information Management, its basically got the whole PDHPE course in it!

Mike iE

HSC
planning on doing Human Movement @ UTS, or exercise science @ ACU. I don't want to be a PD teacher though.

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
I would love to do something to do with pe/human movement, but the career options look slim- pe teacher, coach, rehab. I don't think I'd be respected enough as a coach or teacher as even tho i know my stuff, i don't have a sporty appearaence / background. Is it only sporty ppl who do human movement at uni?

s_kisses

HSC
well theres about 75 ppl who do my course and i think only 2 smoke lol. everyone cares about their health and the majority are sporty/look athletic (although some dont). heaps of people transferred from sport & exercise science cause it was too sciencey they wanted more interaction with other people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)