Is anyone going to UQ? (1 Viewer)

Lauren264

HSC
So I know this is a NSW forum, but just wondering whether any of you guys are heading off to UQ this year? The Queensland subforum seems to be pretty well dead, so I thought I'd just post here.
If so, what course are you doing?

suling

HSC
So I know this is a NSW forum, but just wondering whether any of you guys are heading off to UQ this year? The Queensland subforum seems to be pretty well dead, so I thought I'd just post here.
If so, what course are you doing?
I'm not going, but I know of at least two from my school that are.

One of them is doing arts..maybe arts/science in second semester. =)

EDIT: make that three friends now -facebook is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I was preety sure that uni of queensland got flooded , and it will take a while to clean it up and get it working again

Lauren264

HSC
Congrats on your offer :) Are you above the UNSW cut off? (Totally accept UQ though!)
Yeah, I was accepted into a BA at UQ. I'm pretty excited to get started actually!
Moving up all the way from Sydney is going to be daunting though...

And Bored of Fail 2, only the lower levels like the athletics fields got flooded really badly, so it should all be back on track by the time Semester 1 starts..hopefully.

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Congrats on your offer :) Are you above the UNSW cut off? (Totally accept UQ though!)
Yeah, I was accepted into a BA at UQ. I'm pretty excited to get started actually!
Moving up all the way from Sydney is going to be daunting though...
heh, thanks :) mm, there's no way of really knowing whether or not i'm above the cut-off because it changes [albeit minutely, but that's all it takes] every year =/
and heh, just got an offer for arts/law from monash as well, so there's that option to ><"
i think in all likelihood i won't be going interstate, i'll just stay in nsw and transfer 2nd year if i don't get in now :)
but congrats on your offer! it seems like a great uni, have fun!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I think I wish I chose UQ over Griffith right now... they fucked up their offers and the first round cut-offs are totally screwed, which screwed everyone over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)