Is anyone NOT opening their results straight away? (1 Viewer)

mupy

HSC
i don't think i'll open bos results on wednesday..
i'll open bos first on thursday morning, prepare for 10 mins, then check atar..i jst want to see all the results in one package - rather than fretting over atar if bos results aren't great! and constantly typing the numbers into numerous uai calculators hahhaa.

i hear that the server gets so jammed, you might have to wait 3 hrs to log in for atar??

PenguinOfDeath

HSC
at the moment, i cant wait to get them, but i'm also terrified to get them! so when the day comes, it'll probably make me an hour to prepare myself/talk myself into reading them... the bit that i'm really dreading is everyone asking me what i got, especially if it isnt good!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Our servers will be able to cope with the demand on Wednesday and Thursday better than previous years. In saying that, it doesn't guarantee that you will not have to wait to use the SAM calculators or post within these forums.

hollaholla

HSC
Dont know why everyones obsessed with sam..why not use UMAX MATRIX EDUCATION ATAR CALCULATOR?

Yes i probably am going to check my results the day we get them. And like someone above said, the worst part is the comparison. OH LOOK YOU FAILED AND HE DID NOT. HE IS TEH SUPERIOR ONE .

roookie

HSC
Dont know why everyones obsessed with sam..why not use UMAX MATRIX EDUCATION ATAR CALCULATOR?

Yes i probably am going to check my results the day we get them. And like someone above said, the worst part is the comparison. OH LOOK YOU FAILED AND HE DID NOT. HE IS TEH SUPERIOR ONE .
Agreed :D I hate how a number is used to judge a person's intelligence/calibre.

Even though i can't wait to see that number :)

hollaholla

HSC
Agreed :D I hate how a number is used to judge a person's intelligence/calibre.

Even though i can't wait to see that number :)
whats the rush romeo? You have all your life to celebrate AFTER the results if you do well....but if you go bad ...you will feel terrible. So enjoy these little moments of happiness before the results...cause they just might never come back.

If that makes any sense. ^_^

roookie

HSC
whats the rush romeo? You have all your life to celebrate AFTER the results if you do well....but if you go bad ...you will feel terrible. So enjoy these little moments of happiness before the results...cause they just might never come back.

If that makes any sense. ^_^
you have inspired me! i shall stop worrying and enjoy the next 38 hours or so till results :D

Stephie-Rae

HSC
I'm not going to look at my HSC results until i get my ATAR, because really the ATAR's all that matters and i don't want to get my HSC marks then spend the next 24 hours trying to guess what my ATAR will be and risk getting my hopes up or anything.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
i don't think i'll open bos results on wednesday..
i'll open bos first on thursday morning, prepare for 10 mins, then check atar..i jst want to see all the results in one package - rather than fretting over atar if bos results aren't great! and constantly typing the numbers into numerous uai calculators hahhaa.

i hear that the server gets so jammed, you might have to wait 3 hrs to log in for atar??
That was what I was going to do, as in open hsc results like an hour before the uai's came out, but then apparently they release the distinguished achievers list at like midday, so it kinda forced my hand, mainly just in case people checked and then were like "congrats on your band 6 in ___!" before I had looked, and I wanted to be the first to know my results

Buuut good luck everyone!

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I'll check it when I can be bothered to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)