is anyone scared? (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
The majority of people who display themselves on this forum are in year 12, just about to sit for their HSC. What do u guys feel about leaving school? im in year 11 and i had to farwell the year 12s in the last week of school in our farwell assembly, i nearly cried! I cant imagine what im going to be like wheni ts my years turn and i have to say a speech to my year.. i will be in tears! i think i have real issues with security and for 13 years school has provided me with security and regularity -- i know that i have to get up every morning at 8 to be at school at 8.45 and i know what subjects i have to be in and when recess is etc! But at the end of next year this will not be the same and i will be cast out into the big wide world! Is it just me who is a little apprehensive about this?

Jeo

ahahaha, i dont care.. ill probably end up with 30 or less UAI and bludge at home for another 10 years

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Can u get below 50 as a UAI? i didnt think it was possible! As an "Exalted Member", Jeo you dont sound very diligent, no offence! But i just think that a person such as urself who doesnt sound very committed or caring about school, i just think its strange to find such a person on a school/study based forum!

Jeo

haha, im always in non-school... by the way, it is certainly possible to get 30 or less. I was joking aswell. My aim is 95 for seng @ UNSW

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Jeo
haha, im always in non-school... by the way, it is certainly possible to get 30 or less. I was joking aswell. My aim is 95 for seng @ UNSW

stop dreaming!

u and i are heading for centrelink!

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
s**ting myself

yeah graduation was the coolest day of my skooling well almost... anyway its not something to be sad about but more something to look fwd to. everyt1 went down the pub after and it was awesum then we went to this chicks house and every1 was luvin it. but now after graduatuation everything seems pretty scary like ive applied for erly entry into wollongong uni (which i totally recommend) and now im freaking out about wheter im in or not.
anyway the point of this letter is to say that graduation rocks
cya

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yeah same here.. like i always had a grade to look up to [and check out older guys ;)] but now that theyre gone.. :confused: lol.. nah the yr 12s i knew were so cool :) i'm really happy i'm really good friends with themm.. u can alway ask them fopr advice and their opnions on subjects and stufff... even ask for their last years prelim papers and assignments ;) :) :p

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
leaving school makes you realise that the last 13 years of your life have been sheltering you from the real world!

for some ppl it'll be hard transition from school to uni, or to work or whatever...

i dunno, i guess im feeling excited and scared at the same time.

actually i always thought, I CANNOT WAIT TILL I LEAVE SCHOOL, FUN TIMES AND FREEDOM!!

but then...at graduation, i felt so sad! i didnt wanna leave everyone and it was hard to say g'bye!

'u dont know what u got til its gone' is true i reckon!

Mazey

.... I cried! Awww i was so sad :(

And im sad everytime i walk pass my school now! (its outside Hornsby Westfield so its hard to avoid!)

And i dun wanna do the HSC aargh!
*hides from the real world*

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I didn't want to leave. Too many good memories.. although I also can't wait until the HSC is over.. mixed emotions all round! :(

Person

one of them
i cant wait for my hsc to end, my school is full of selfish ignorant wankers

I was the same as many of you... mixed emotions. Happy to be finished but sad to be leaving what i've known most of my life. Oh well! It's not like I'm never going back there... still have 7 exams left to do at school :/

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I think its saddest because of friends. I changed schools in year 9 and u realise who ur true friends are because theyre the people who keep in contact but the majority of people just drift away, like you'll see or talk to them occasionally but theyre no longer friends and i just think that is really sad! Because i love all my friends at the moment and i cant imagine life without them!

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
yeah i definitely agree with you, mazza. I didn't cry at my graduation, i think i was too preoccupied with the stupid hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)