• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is anyone still matriculating? (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well...is anyone's status still matriculation? If not, how do you advance from the matriculation level?

mailinh

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Well...is anyone's status still matriculation? If not, how do you advance from the matriculation level?

well i am, lol i dun know why is dat? may be coz i haven't paid the fees yet! i wonder any changes after i pay my fees today

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Actually, Matriculation according to the unsw applications glossary means that you're an enrolled student of UNSW.

If your status is Admit or similar it means that you've accepted your offer but haven't completed your enrolment.

So..don't worry. In fact, if you've already registered and gotten your UNSW Id card, then that basically and literally means you're a student + you're enrolled into all your set courses.

As for fees, I'm also wondering when they'll be sending out receipts or anything like that..

sunny

meh.
HSC
Rekkusu said:
As for fees, I'm also wondering when they'll be sending out receipts or anything like that..
They don't. All official correspondence between students and UNSW is via Unimail (including results). Actually you should have gotten a notice about fees in your Unimail in the last couple of days.

Raginsheep

HSC
ON a slightly different note, how long does it take for myUNSW to acknowledge payment of student fees?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
it took mine a long time.. i paid on the 20th and it was only yesterday that it said my balance is now $0

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Additionally, how am I supposed to know like...whether they've really taken note of my extra $500 payed as the partial upfront payment?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Additionally, how am I supposed to know like...whether they've really taken note of my extra $500 payed as the partial upfront payment?
They will. It will turn up in a letter eventually, outlining your HECS debt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)