Is Anyone Studying Cosi By Louis Nowra???? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
*Puts Hands up*

:)

btw what school do u go to i duno many scools doing that lol except my gay one :p

Last edited:

Natske

I go to Monte... So ur studying it?? its soo fucked!

what related texts are u using?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Natske
I go to Monte... So ur studying it?? its soo fucked!

what related texts are u using?
it's about the easiest module, i like it myself.

im using a old article and a cartoon and two stimulus text

catchafire

my school is doing it too.
i SUCK at english and this is actually quite a good text.
does anyone know what they can ask us for the change essay (ie. question III)

Natske

Yeah its not so much the text im havin a problem with just finding good related texts in such a short time frame!

leeshleesh

why not use a film like girl interrupted or the novel flowers in the attic? they the ones im using their very relevant and link to cosi well

Natske

I was thinking of using a film, girl interrupted would be a good text to use.. its not possible to get any notes on either of those texts anywhere is there??... (i doubt it hey?)

Natske

Thanks sexy! but the web address is incorrect or sumthin coz the info cannot be located ??

leeshleesh

natske, if u would like to go girl interrupted ill send u all my notes on it if you would like. just write a post here and tell me how u would like me to send it to u...

aftermath

Cosi on techniques

I am studying cosi and there is only 2 days left so my hope for a reply is dismal :mad1: But i still feel there is some hope lol i have been doing arite in this text except when i went over all my old essays i found that in each one the teachers remark was to include techniques. Some techniques that i think are but im not sure if they would be : double dialogue ( of the characters and then their dialogue of the cosi fan tutte play ), comedy?, im not really sure would you consider these techniques? Does anyone have any ideas for this?

Natske

yeah the techniques you should include are dialogue (referring to quotes and commenting on how they express or represent change), humour (demonstrated through Roy), themes such love and fidelity, sanity and insanity, friendship, setting... thats all i can think of on the top of my head! dont worry i hav'nt done shit either... its all good!

Good Luck

aftermath

Thanks for your replies yo!~ umm what about the stage direction? i dont really understand this? like do you mean that the fact that they R on stage and that im lost on this one i would reallllly appreciate yo help peoples if you need any notes on these dudes i have em or wordsworth or a summary of the whole physics thing! umm if anyone has an essay or something that i can read over i would reallllllly be thankful well if youz do and you are kind enough 2 send it heres my email.: robalino@mail.com later peepz goodl uck in yo HSC 2dayz!!z1Z!z1 cant w8 till it ends lol chao yo:apig:

Kezekya

HSC
Im currently, holidaying in Malibu, CALIFORNIA. But I would like some notes sent to me if thats fine. kustom@live.co.uk <<<< I need to do a speech next term

Jordan27/2

HSC
i am and i am currently doing an assessment task on it and it is a speech.. is anyone else doing that? cause i need help big time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)