Is artmaking over for you? (1 Viewer)

DC10

the works are supposed to be due, so how about you show your final 'products' here? :D

I'm not holding back - there's nothing to hide now :D

maybe i need to further develop my photography skills on the second pic? :D

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hey wow they look amazing the first drawing is esp powerful, like they people's eyes ....

did u draw them from photographs from magazines or something? what's the theme ?

tash

lalalala
HSC
yeah they're really awesome! i'd put mine up in here... apart from the fact that they're wrapped up in bubble wrap ready to get sent off on wednesday

Gelapo

WoW! I Like the 2nd one..
.we finished ours but i havn't taken a foto of it yet. I'm just relieved the whole artmaking thingi s over - the whole process was a nightmare 4 me!

HSC
Johnsons right, its pretty damn powerful stuff...

A bloke in my year, last year did something very similar to yours... super-realist type stuff that looked like black and white photographs... and it even had the same sorta theme, one image was afghani refugees, another had two palestinians throwing stones at a tank...

But yours is definitely better than his, apart from the fact that one of the his works wasn't completed, I think you've captured better moments, that 'speak' more than his....

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
They're quite evocative. The subject matter and attention to detail is amazing.

SpiderMonkey

wow great stuff DC10, so what are you playing to do with them am sure plenty of people would pay alot for those like Mark holden from Australia Idol would say TOUCH DOWN! :)

Kiya

OMG HOW GOOD ARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than any in my school!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)