Is autofellatio gay? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

i asked my heterosexual boyfriend and he agrees that sucking your own penis is very gay.

'why would you want a dick in your mouth, even if it's yours'

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Faggot.

Last edited:

Evilo

HSC
katie_tully said:
i asked my heterosexual boyfriend and he agrees that sucking your own penis is very gay.

'why would you want a dick in your mouth, even if it's yours'
ask him if mastubation is gay?

then when he says no, reply with - 'why would you want a dick in your hand, even if it's yours'?

K

katie_tully

why would i even ask that much?

he holds his dick to pee (im assuming), so ill ask him that instead.

anyway evilo, fuck off and stop stalking me in these forums. your shitness irritates me. where the hell is lolfag when you need him.

Evilo

HSC
wow you're really fucking thick, its a public forum in which i click "latest posts" to respond to threads. I bet your one of those crazy bitches who, when you break up with your bf you get a restraining order because you cant handle your shit life.
fuck you :)

K

katie_tully

Evilo said:
wow you're really fucking thick, its a public forum in which i click "latest posts" to respond to threads. I bet your one of those crazy bitches who, when you break up with your bf you get a restraining order because you cant handle your shit life.
fuck you :)
Oh zing guys, he got me?

Man, you're a sensitive motherfucking little whiney bitch, arent you.

Evilo

HSC
oh yeah sure, after you little comment, i went and got my scrapbook out and wrote little 'naughty' feeling words to try and bury my inner pain....

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

Evilo said:
oh yeah sure, after you little comment, i went and got my scrapbook out and wrote little 'naughty' feeling words to try and bury my inner pain....
go with the flow, dont cross the river.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
happii said:
LMFAO! u guys should go out for sure!
it still puzzles me how a man and woman are capable of going out when clearly there is a conflict between them

happii

HSC
Providence. said:
it still puzzles me how a man and woman are capable of going out when clearly there is a conflict between them
well "undisclosed" its obvious you wouldnt as it appears you are neither

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)