Is band 5 or 6 still possible in 2u maths (1 Viewer)

never-gone

HSC
Hi
Ive done 3 assessments tasks and the results weren't that good
  • The first was worth 20% - i got 17/35 (48.57%) --> average was about 25
  • The second was half yearlies, worth 30% - i got 29/70 (41.43%) --> Average result for 2u in this exam was 52%
  • And the third was 20% - i got 25/35 (71.43%) --> average between 20 and 25
I still have my trials left which is 30% and HSC. After half yearlies my rank was 68/75 (including 3u people who sat the exam). However in the third one, many of my peers bombed out (that is the 2u. 3u performed with an ave of 27-31). Although i didn't do exceptionally well, my mark was in the top 15 (only considering 2u students) so i should have moved up a couple of places. I haven't really been focusing on my studies until my last exam. But i know i can pull of >85% for my trials and raw HSC if i study like i should have been

My school is ranked in the low 80's.
Is it possible for me to get a band 5 or even 6 if i do well in the remaining exams?

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
My school is ranked in the low 80's.
Is it possible for me to get a band 5 or even 6 if i do well in the remaining exams?
It is very much possible - dont forget, raw internal marks are moderated by BoS. Just because you get 70% raw internally doesnt mean that you will get 70 as your final internal mark. It could be almost anything depending on moderation.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It is very much possible - dont forget, raw internal marks are moderated by BoS. Just because you get 70% raw internally doesnt mean that you will get 70 as your final internal mark. It could be almost anything depending on moderation.
lol my mate thought his chemistry 98% internal would correlate into his final internal mark

he was so shattered when he found out otherwise

then again, I'd imagine lots of people to have the same line of thought

koreafantasy

HSC
yes dude, so far, only 35% of your hsc has counted. you still have 15% to go for your trials (assuming 50% is your school marks) and 50% for the actual hsc exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)