Is BSc of Arts majoring in Economics just as employable as a BSc Commerce/Economics? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Re: Is BSc of Arts majoring in Economics just as employable as a BSc Commerce/Economi

BSc of Arts...? Uhh, I think you have a degree name wrong somewhere.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Re: Is BSc of Arts majoring in Economics just as employable as a BSc Commerce/Economi

Fuckin' lol'd.

You won't be employable if you're retarded m8.

Deathless

HSC

Fuckin' lol'd.

You won't be employable if you're retarded m8.
Oops. Just realised the mistake :p

You could have at least answered the question though. What's with the rude comment?

Arceupins

Banned
HSC

Oops. Just realised the mistake :p

You could have at least answered the question though. What's with the rude comment?
I have nothing better to do on my Sunday nights : /

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

Yes

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

So is the question: "Is B Arts majoring in Economics just as employable as a B Commerce majoring in Economics?" or what?

Deathless

HSC

So is the question: "Is B Arts majoring in Economics just as employable as a B Commerce majoring in Economics?" or what?
"Is B Arts majoring in Economics just as employable in the field of finance as a B Commerce majoring in Economics?

That's the question, just couldn't fit it all in though.

deterministic

HSC

economics and finance are completely different so a standalone economics major in either degrees wont really be useful for finance.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

BCom majoring in Finance lol?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

sly, I'm majoring in Finance if I get my B Comm!

Deathless, I'd say not - because some employers will see the B Commerce and think more highly of you.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

basically in terms of employability in the commercial sector:

everything > B Arts

B Com/B Ec wins.

Deathless

HSC

basically in terms of employability in the commercial sector:

everything > B Arts

B Com/B Ec wins.
Fark. I want to do Arts (to learn a language and to do politics) but go into finance :(

So an Arts degree w/ majors in International Business, Economics is useless?

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

You guys are all fags they are exactly the same thing

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

Fark. I want to do Arts (to learn a language and to do politics) but go into finance :(

So an Arts degree w/ majors in International Business, Economics is useless?
why not just do B Com/B Arts?

Deathless

HSC

You guys are all fags they are exactly the same thing
You sure?

why not just do B Com/B Arts?
Cus I didn't apply for B Commerce during UAC but now I want to go into finance. I don't think I can make the second round. It will be incredibly high I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)