Is Cafs A Bludge? (1 Viewer)

silbi

My cafs class consists of abt 14 ppoz and ....
out of that 10 i think abt 5 are srz and the rest...well there my friends but what can i say...?!!?! i dont think they even own a cafs workbook...let alone know what cafs stands for??
my cafs teacher cannot teach..ok..she tries..but is unsuccessful.......
(ive learnt nothing....all year)
and our cafs periods usualli are non-existant as the girls who arn't interested juss walk out...perve on guys..bitch...do their hair...and juss listen to music....
cafs has always been a bludge...
im juss wondering if cafs is like that for anyone else in other schools??...
or mebbe its just my ghetto school that is liek that.....
hMMmmm......

up sh*t creek

yeah!!! Our Cafs class is a bludge too!! Our teacher like yours does try to make us work but it is so boring she even gets distracted and ends up gossiping with us!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Geez, I wish I had your teacher & class. We work our butts off!

silbi

id rather work ma ass off in cafs...
mebbe we'd actualli learn something and get some marks... its gay enuff as if is coz cafz is a low ranked hsc course..--;

malteaze_aura

lol, I think u have to be into it to willinglearn anything all you need is the basic content the rest is basic logic.

Sunflower

CAFS a bludge?

At the begining of year 12, my CAFS class dropped from about 20 to 7...yes SEVEN!!! Our teacher now makes up booklets for the topic we are completing.

One advantage of this is that I can complete any work at home if I don't quite finish the work or miss a class, the disadvantage is that the others just sit there and talk, making it quite hard to concerntrate!

Just glad to know that it's just not my class!

MizzyB

Our teacher loves teaching CAFS so we have to work hard, no way is it a bludge.

hendo

I can totally relate to a bludge cafs class,we do the most basic work, its all common knowledge , we actually have a designated day where we watch a video in our period, about totally irrelevant things that are completely un mind stimulating, does anyone elses class have these? they are ridiculous consumptions of valueable time.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
lol my cafs class is a bludge too

our is pretty bludgy, but my school does have 2 classes doing this subject. I've coloured in, made moblies and cut&pasted more often in this class than when i was in primary school, but atleast its relaxing!!!!

*Mica*

our cafs class was pretty much a total bludge!! I mean we did work, but then most of the time our teacher would have a bloody gossip with some girls in our class and talk all about her weekend, and mind you this was when we hadnt even finished the last topic and there was like a week of school left! from what ive read from everyone else cafs is a bludge PERIOD...its also a bloody annoying subject and all i can say is IM GLAD ITS OVER!!!

RitaF17

HSC
N/A
does cfs really put u down... only if u dont do well in it right

glorybox

CAFS half, half

nah majte, our class seems bludgy, but when it comes down to doing the work, we do the work. our teacher makes it fun & not boring by playing games & giving us breaks & shit. it's been hard all year, but it's been worth it. it's probably one of my subjects that i actually wanna learn in. we get our bludgy lessons once in a while. every wednesday we'd go to a primary school & teach the kids there, so it was alright, it sorta balanced it all out.

i just got the huge IRP assessment .. oh joy!

Ninja

hehehehehe
hey guys..... its so freaky cos some of ur classes sound so much like mine!!! theres 13 of us and i think only bout 5 who try....... im our trial we had a few pplz answer the wrong question and our class average was 45%............ all ppl seem to do is talk bout their sex lives in that class.... whats worse is that the teacher joins!!
well i guess most of us are in the same boat!! good luck guys!!! is cafs anyone elses last exam??

fanona

I must admit that i thought that CAFS was a bludge only because i didnt want to be there but now i wish that i hadent done so much of it!!
our class loves to talk but it isnt fair on the teacher who is trying her best to do what she has set for us to do!!
CAFS is a very interesrting subject if you get into it!!

Ninja

yeh i agree..... our teacher tries but seems to always give up........ oh well....... i wonder how we will all go in the exam........ ??? i wonder if ppl will answer the right option question... ??

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hehehe yep cafs was a bludge. It was gossip session time. and our teacher could only get us to work with lollies:p but usually she just gossiped with us

starlyte

oh we had a deal with our teacher, that half the time was work, the other time would be bludge. That would work for us coz we would concentrate for a whilethen she would join in. and even then, it would just be 10 min work.....it was great. it was a bludge, we had a good teacher so we got good marks. i dunno about other people, but it is one of the bludgiest and funnest stubject (i sound like a little kid)

*tasha*

I think our work consisted mainly of sheets that our teacher loved handing out.
The trick with our class woud be to relate the issues to things we'd experienced in our lives. And when it got the aged, we had to go and think about our grandparents. It's not a bad class, and I wouldn't consider it a bludgy subject, it's just related so much to the life that we live that we should all know a majority of it anyway!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)