Is Cash in HAnd Legal? (1 Viewer)

malkin86

HSC
SashatheMan said:
we need more poeple like this, who answer my questiuons :) good job
No worries mate. :) I don't think enough young people know about their legal rights on the job, so it was entirely my pleasure to post up those links for you. :D

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
malkin86 said:
No worries mate. :) I don't think enough young people know about their legal rights on the job, so it was entirely my pleasure to post up those links for you. :D
i know my rights, but employs dont care about them :(

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
choco said:
in my last job I used to get cash in hand...but i got taxed still for it..i got a payslip though every two weeks..

but now i applied for another job and she says she pays like $9 / hr cash in hand on the day that you work. isn't that illegal.? maybe she does give us a pay slip i should really ask one day...

btw what is minimum wage for 19yr old? in a fast food place?
minimum wage would be more than $9...i'd say so anyway. You'd be getting ripped off if u take that job

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yenta said:
minimum wage would be more than $9...i'd say so anyway. You'd be getting ripped off if u take that job
i worked for $8 when i was 18 , i asked for a raise and the mofo only raised it to $9, so i quit

Bobcat

HSC
I get paid cash in hand, for one of my jobs, and i still get taxed. Id prefer for it to go straight into my account, cause then i wouldnt spend it as easily, but meh

tax suxs btw.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
depends if you get taxed or not and get a payslip too...otherwise cash is ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)