Is Economics for me? (1 Viewer)

Shnurs

HSC
I don't find it difficult and my mark/rank is good (but I could do better). However I feel that every time I go to an Eco lesson all the graphs and formulas kind of bombard me and I dont usually understand until I go home and revise.

I've finished prelim eco for the year and have my finals in a few days. I just wanted to know whether this is normal or if I'm not cut out for economics because I could drop it. However this would leave me with 10 units, so I probably wont.

wenruoshi

HSC
That was like me as well...I didn't listen during most of my eco lessons...especially after I got a crap teacher in year 12...I only get the stuff when I went home and studied myself....at the end I still got a band 6...
If you are doing well then keep it....but most importantly you have to like the subject....it's not an easy subject so if you hate it, there is no point of keeping it...because you wouldn't have the motivation to study for it and do well....
Or try to keep it for one or two terms and see how it goes.....

HSC
There's barely any graphs or formulas, they've dumbed the course down so much. I don't see a problem if you get the concepts themselves.

Shnurs

HSC
Awesome.
That makes me feel much more confident about Economics.

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)