is english standard tutoring necessary? (1 Viewer)

plane

HSC
N/A
If you're failing like getting really low lets say 40% then yeah tutoring would be needed. It depends on your marks.

laloola

HSC
N/A
I do go tutoring for standard english but I don't think I'm improving much? I don't know if I should still go, not go or change to another tutoring centre

DerivativeOfAzza

HSC
I don't think its necessary to go weekly tutoring, but have someone who can check your essays and correct you.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I do go tutoring for standard english but I don't think I'm improving much? I don't know if I should still go, not go or change to another tutoring centre
Tutoring is not a too sided thing though, you also need to be committed to put in the effort and do all the work your tutor assigned you-have you done all the work your tutor assigned you but nevertheless you are not improving much? If you have done the work, and it is not showing in results, then consider finding out what the source of problem is-if you think your tutor is no good, consider getting another one. If you think you have enough self-motivations and know what you are missing-then you don't need to go tutoring.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
If your teacher is crap then get one. If she/he is super dedicated then no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)