Is FergHSC any good??!? (1 Viewer)

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have FergHSC mark their essays, and if so, are they any good?

If not, do you think they're reputable?

Thanks guys, your help is much appreciated! :)
I haven't tried it personally, but I read a review sometime back that said they were good. You are not going to get a response here, you will have to post it in the 2011 general discussion forum, so that someone who has used their services can let you know. Better yet, I would consider writing to them and asking them an overview of the services they offer.

All the best :)

amandaamanda

HSC
I started there last year for HSC Standard English and they really helped me a lot! I was ranked in the middle of the class, just an average and now I've shot up to 4th. You get to meet students who go to both private/public schools and the tutors are really nice and great there. What was a huge plus was their mock trials (included in the fees), where they make you sit the paper before the trials and before the HSC so you get a head start before most people. Plus they also offer mock trial exams for people who do Business, Maths, Modern History, etc. Also their online marking is fantastic, where they have a HSC marker mark your essays and it has to be returned in 72 hours or you get a free marking. Ferg himself is really awesome!

Hope this helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)