• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is he actually annoyed at me? (1 Viewer)

kirabolton

HSC
there is this guy at my work who is a couple years older than me and i heard from someone else he smokes pot. anyway when he first came here we talked a little bit and teased each other. then i asked him if he smoked pot and he got a bit indignant about it but i didn't think he was truely annoyed he sort of seemed a little ticked off but in a teasing friendly type of way. Besides he'd tease me about stuff too. Then i found out he actually didn't so i apologised to him but this other girl at work told me later after i said sorry he complained about it to her and acted all annoyed. Was he really annoyed with me? and frankly i don't see why he was because it wasn't that bad.... and is there anything i can say that would make it better?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Who the fuck cares? Either ask him or get over it. There's more to life.

kirabolton

HSC
jumb said:
Who the fuck cares? Either ask him or get over it. There's more to life.

i'm just wondering, do you spend all night roaming these boards replying to messages in your wonderfully disdain way?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kirabolton said:
Besides he'd tease me about stuff too. Then i found out he actually didn't so i apologised to him but this other girl at work told me later after i said sorry he complained about it to her and acted all annoyed. Was he really annoyed with me? and frankly i don't see why he was because it wasn't that bad.... and is there anything i can say that would make it better?
he sounds like an insecure, attention seeking bastard if you ask me

kirabolton

HSC
BreaKing said:
he sounds like an insecure, attention seeking bastard if you ask me

maybe, i don't know he never really struck me to be like that. Oh well, he can rot in hell for all i care...sort of.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kirabolton said:
maybe, i don't know he never really struck me to be like that
hmm well of course i can't be certain - i'm just going by teh info you gave us

kirabolton

HSC
BreaKing said:
hmm well of course i can't be certain - i'm just going by teh info you gave us
i really shouldn't have posted that thinking about it. how on earth can anybody give a honest and worthy reply when they have no idea of the situation. I was pretty much just attention seeking, oh i am now pissy at myself. anywho have a cheery night !

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Get a joint, bring it to him, and tell him to teach you how to smoke it.

If he knows what he's doing a bit too well, then that's your answer.

If, on the other hand, he has no idea what he's doing (like this guy at my school, who was trying to act hard by smoking, but failed miserably because he was exhaling and not inhaling... :rolleyes: ) then it shows that he hasn't smoked pot before...

... Either that, or he's a good actor.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
kirabolton said:
oh my lord how on earth did you reply to that so quickly?
You replied to THAT quicker then me.

kirabolton

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Get a joint, bring it to him, and tell him to teach you how to smoke it.

If he knows what he's doing a bit too well, then that's your answer.

If, on the other hand, he has no idea what he's doing (like this guy at my school, who was trying to act hard by smoking, but failed miserably because he was exhaling and not inhaling... :rolleyes:) then it shows that he hasn't smoked pot before...

... Either that, or he's a good actor.

hehehe good ideas ...but i'm pretty sure he doesn't smoke pot, that is what caused the problem in the first place.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
What the fuck is wrong with smoking pot? Id rather my boyfriend light up a joint or two as opposed to setting fire to a kitten...

kirabolton

HSC
BreaKing said:
well she didn't post this for no reason :p
...well actually i posted it because i have no human contact and the merest sign that someone has noticed my exsistant makes me happy for days!

Oh, and btw...'there's nothing wrong with smoking pot?' isn't that really a matter of opinion? and how can you say there's NOTHING wrong with it, because for lots of people there is. I don't think it's the end of the world if you do and that wasn't even what this post was about so meh.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
kirabolton said:
there is this guy at my work who is a couple years older than me and i heard from someone else he smokes pot. anyway when he first came here we talked a little bit and teased each other. then i asked him if he smoked pot and he got a bit indignant about it but i didn't think he was truely annoyed he sort of seemed a little ticked off but in a teasing friendly type of way. Besides he'd tease me about stuff too. Then i found out he actually didn't so i apologised to him but this other girl at work told me later after i said sorry he complained about it to her and acted all annoyed. Was he really annoyed with me? and frankly i don't see why he was because it wasn't that bad.... and is there anything i can say that would make it better?
9/10

It was suitably boring, and lacked any form of paragraphing or structure. It also had the added bonus of making me a small amount dumber. However, it failed to annoy me in any way shape or form, I just laughed. Hence the deduction of a mark.

But nice try!

absolution* said:
What the fuck is wrong with smoking pot? Id rather my boyfriend light up a joint or two as opposed to setting fire to a kitten...
4/10 - Didn't even try.

I'd rather my significant other set fire to a cat, than run over a small child, doesn't mean I'd want it to happen.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)