Is HSC Content Relevant in University. (1 Viewer)

joannaadele

HSC
Hi Guys,

Basically I want to unlock my school laptop tomorrow and because I didnt save anything correctly it's all kind of a mess I don't really want to back it up. So i was just wondering if there is anything important / relevant to my subjects (Adv English, General Maths, Modern History, Society and Culture, History Extension and SOR) to a health science or international studies degree.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Hi Guys,

Basically I want to unlock my school laptop tomorrow and because I didnt save anything correctly it's all kind of a mess I don't really want to back it up. So i was just wondering if there is anything important / relevant to my subjects (Adv English, General Maths, Modern History, Society and Culture, History Extension and SOR) to a health science or international studies degree.
Relatively irrelevant, I would guess.

joannaadele

HSC
sweet something's getting wiped, thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Not really, at least not to the point where you need to be keeping any materials from your hsc.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I think my geo stuff would be helpful in a possible gened. But even then. 12vie uality v uni quality

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
If you go on to do any Maths based courses, all your maths books will still be handy.

I found High school level writing different to university level report reporting though.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
If you go on to do any Maths based courses, all your maths books will still be handy.

I found High school level writing different to university level report reporting though.
General Maths (the maths subject the OP did) is quite useless for maths-based courses though.

Flop21

HSC
Can you wipe the computer without the school's help?

Flop21

HSC
Once they have wiped it for you yeah.
I can wipe it once they wipe it haha??? I meant is it possible to restore it / wipe it by myself without the need to go into school and get it done.

sida1049

HSC
mreditor16 once wrote that he found that there was a significant aspect of revision in university economics units. I also agree, after having a look at friend of mine's university notes. My chemistry teacher (who is quite young) also mentioned to us not to throw out our HSC science notes, because apparently first year science courses also have a significant aspect of revision and defining the fundaments. I'd think this would be somewhat relevant to mathematics too.

joannaadele

HSC
I can wipe it once they wipe it haha??? I meant is it possible to restore it / wipe it by myself without the need to go into school and get it done.
woops yeah sorry you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)