Is It A Good Thing That The S&c Exam Is The Last Exam??? (1 Viewer)

MiSSi

well yes and no. more time to study as i have 10 days. most people finish at least sometime in the 3rd week while we are still studying! what do you think?

young_gurl

yeah all my freidns have to wit till my exam is over before we can all go out so it kinda sucks! When are u gonna start studying for it

MiSSi

its nice of them to wait tho. after my religion exam which is 5th nov u?

young_gurl

After my biology exam 4th november day b4 urs! heheheh But i mite study for COntinuity and change so it will help in the english exam!

MiSSi

ahah cool got a while. u gonna study everyday til the society exam day? i mite relax a bit not much to study for society really.

young_gurl

im probably gunna study everyday cos i missed out on the whole equality and difference part...did you do that topic?

young_gurl

yeah thats what im doing! But donnt even know what the case study was or the methodologies used in that were!
I dont do belief systems!

young_gurl

im doing aboriginies...but we did sum case study on some aboriginal guy whats his name charles perkins yeah and analysing statistics is that all u need to know?!

daveos

my 2nd last exam is on the 28th of october. so it sux i have like over 2 weeks until society and culture!!!

krissy7685

my last exam was the 24th of october.. so i have exactly 3 weeks until the society exam
but i figure even 70/70 wont help if ur pip is shit..

young_gurl

hahahha well i need to do good after today ...Maths killed it for me...so yeah i need S&C to get a UAI

young_gurl

OHhh dats bad i had a feeling my formal was on the last day toOO!...but its on the 14th one week later! wheres urs at?! And if ur a gurl man its gunna take u yonkers to get ready! whole day!

Kittycat

HSC
there there 2NSANE, I see you'll have a busy day. Have fun!
& yes, I believe it is a good thing that S&C is on the last day. I got IT that morning so that's bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)