is it attractive? (1 Viewer)

mleiu

HSC
It's not attractive, but its not unattractive. As long as it's relatively fine, it's hardly noticable and most people have hair on their arms anyways, even most girls.

-tal-

HSC
Unless it reaches epidemic proportions, leave it alone.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
As long as your arm hair is shorter than the guys you'll be fine

chamelia

HSC
Don't wax. You gotta have a little hair somewheres our your will look like a worm. My beauty therapist friends all do it - and it looks so un natural.

Plus then there is the issues of maintenance.

luk3tm

HSC
N/A
em for me its not attractive but it depends how much is medium hair lol if its just a little bit its not a problem. but thats just me, you should do wat you think is most comfortable/best

parawhoree

HSC
And what if it is epic monkey hair?

Quiet Omie :(
if you knew my uncle you'd know... epic monkey hair is like thick black hair resebling steel wool that goes down to your knuckles on your hands....and all the way down your back and when you wear a t-shirt its lifted from your skin to the mass of hair that is growing all over you.

unless you have ^^ hair then you should be fine...honestly.

Also if i had a pic of the ex-music teacher we had id post it, he was the missing link between ape and man. then he got a full body wax....kinda uber yuk.

benhaddad

HSC
i have a few friends who can be really horrible about that sort of thing, but to a point its not a problem for me.

williamc

HSC
i have a few friends who can be really horrible about that sort of thing, but to a point its not a problem for me.

it's because you'll never have a problem with arm hair (based on some ridiculous assumption derived from what subjects you are taking for your HSC!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)