Is it bad that im only doing open book past exams (1 Viewer)

graceluvsA's

HSC
Bruh tbh ive only done like 3 past exams, the ones ive done closed book is italian because its ez for me. But for English ive deadass just been copying my essay down; but im memorising quotes only for the final exam cuz i memorised an essay in trials and went very bad. But everyone is saying do it undertime but i tried that and it was the shittest essay ever. Yk what im just doomed ugh whatever I have the eas for doing distance education 😂

mcchamp

HSC
I'm in the same boat. I'm gonna try to do a practice under exam conditions once or twice before exams. Doing open-book practice exams is better than doing one under exam conditions and putting together some random shit. It's better to practise doing a really good essay with notes than write a crap essay from memory. I'd also recommend writing the essay under exam conditions.

Last edited:

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Distance education in the shire? interesting

anyways if you're doing open book exams, at least do it in timed conditions, you want to get yourself as adjusted to the exam condition before the actual exam so it isn't just a new experience ... leading you to perform better

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Distance education in the shire? interesting

anyways if you're doing open book exams, at least do it in timed conditions, you want to get yourself as adjusted to the exam condition before the actual exam so it isn't just a new experience ... leading you to perform better
doesnt help that im doing closed book exams but with bos open oops 😬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)