• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

is it cheating when...? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDragon

HSC
Struts said:
The thing is.. it wasnt just a kiss in the end. she sorta may have lead me away in a bedroom and played with it.
bahahaha. You obviously don't value your relationship much.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Struts said:
i went to a party on the wknd n i got dared to kiss this chick so i did but i hav a g.f do u think its cheating considering it was a dare n in the atmosphere of the party?
Considering all that you've said below I think that it depends on the ground rules you've established in your relationship e.g. whether you guys want to be totally exclusive (evidently not a mutal thing) and whether you mind if the other party messes around every now and then. While I know that relationships are never perfectly symetrical I still think it's worth posing this question to you- would you mind if your GF hooked up with a random guy at a party and then went into a bedroom so that he could 'play around with her'?

Struts

Playa
HSC
bahahhaha u guys are all soo fucking stupid.. why would i do that to my gf.. i created this thread to see how stupid ppl are out there believing that i am would be that dumb.. oh god u guys should all get a life and get over bored of studies.. esp if u have already finished the HSC.

HSC
N/A
ahahaha how funny, a guy that had so much free time on his hands that he created a thread to see how stupid other people thought he was, especially if they've finished their HSC (he's finished it too).

The survey results are in.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Struts said:
bahahhaha u guys are all soo fucking stupid.. why would i do that to my gf.. i created this thread to see how stupid ppl are out there believing that i am would be that dumb.. oh god u guys should all get a life and get over bored of studies.. esp if u have already finished the HSC.
Whether your posts were true or not, i still think you're an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)