Is it easier to get a high GPA at UWS than other unis such as UNSW and USYD? (1 Viewer)

magnito

HSC
UTS or UWS? - Education

try reading this thread for the people who still believes UWS students do the same work to achieve high gpa

especially wat Fellows said (5th one)

Bananaberry

HSC
UTS or UWS? - Education

try reading this thread for the people who still believes UWS students do the same work to achieve high gpa

especially wat Fellows said (5th one)
I like the comment about UTS degree being better for a senior management position. No one goes straight from uni to senior management. You start at the bottom and work your way to the top. Senior management positions are earnt through experience. By the time someone reaches a senior position no one will care/remember what uni you went too. In fact, no one will care about what uni you went too as soon as you are employed (that is if they even care what uni you went to in the first place)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
For those not wanting to read that thread. I trust the guys from whirlpool, they're older and mostly in stable jobs. Only "elitist" companies will not consider you at all because of your uni. Even then your uni only matters for the first job you get. After that it's your work experience. There are always limitations in jobs, but if you're going to uni, you're covering it. I know a lot of jobs need a bachelor of X even if you already know it.

runnable

HSC
No company is going to admit they discrimate people based on universities they attend. Basic political correctness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)