Is it just me or is anyone else NOT confident AT ALL for tommorow??? (1 Viewer)

Serg01

Becuase I am shittin myself... I for one Hate English.. mabye I was born to, mabye I was told to... or mabye it was the Teacher (which it was) whom put me off English and all its glory.... This year has been such a let down on English that it is difficult to study for it...

How depressing..

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
just behappy that after wednesday., you'll never have to touch hsc english ever again!

and the fact stands that most people will never feel ready or as confident as they want to be for tommrow

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Im feeling confident, well as confident as I will ever be so thats enough, no point not being confident, nothing you can do :)

ChiCkenDrUmStIc

hey sergo i know how you feel? are you like me and even when you study for english and you think your going well you end up with a crappy mark?? well i do and i hate it. I find its such a biast marking scheme but hey what can i do??

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
ChiCkenDrUmStIc said:
hey sergo i know how you feel? are you like me and even when you study for english and you think your going well you end up with a crappy mark?? well i do and i hate it. I find its such a biast marking scheme but hey what can i do??
the HSC exams aren't bias at all... unless you're saying the entire english syllabus is bias towards females in which case i'd agree.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm soooooo not Confident, english is my biggest worry, once thats out of the way, i'll be a lot happier

J

jhakka

Not-That-Bright said:
the HSC exams aren't bias at all... unless you're saying the entire english syllabus is bias towards females in which case i'd agree.
How many girly texts are there? Bah.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
tommorow u can always borrow time from the creative section
for modules: its so regimented if u think maybe just use an extra 5 minutes to make it better u screw up the rest

HSC
N/A
Ok for AOS, even though I'm only starting to study today for it

Absolutely freaked out about modules in Adv English. Flipping out, crying, break-down-ing, you name it, I've done it...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
neuro_logik said:
im scared of section 3 of AoS, i still make stupid mistakes in my essays, ahh well maybe after today ill get the hang of it.
Might not even BE an essay...

SORRY DID I JUST MAKE YOU MORE SCARED?!?!

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
just behappy that after wednesday., you'll never have to touch hsc english ever again!

and the fact stands that most people will never feel ready or as confident as they want to be for tommrow
Unless of course, you do Extension English 1...

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
i am sooooo totally freeked out about BOTH our englich exams!!!!!! i have no cloue and i guarantee (spell??) that will b the downfall of my marks!! english is gunna screw everything up for m dammit!!!! :mad:

reptile

I bombed the trial...Amazingly in the essay for AoS I got 10/15 and I used only one poem from our prescribed text, one stimulus material (which we could only use one but whatever) and one piece of related material...somehow I don't think I'll be going that well tomorrow... :(

HSC
yea i am!! Im scared of both the english exams, I hate english, I hate my english teacher (and 4 some reason she hates me), I havent studied 4 it yet and considering that my english mark will prolly drag my uai soooo down... :p

ok im done with my rantings, dont worry - after wednesday u'll never have to touch english forever ^^

...unless u do english at uni of course! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)