is it just me? (1 Viewer)

vas

is it just me or do u guys get this weird feeling everytime u finish an exam and u realise your never gonna study it again......

like im thinking im never gonna study hitlers nazi germany or im never gonna analyse the metaphors in a poem probably ever again.........when i did it every day for the past year (so to speak)

its really really weird.......

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yes! I get that same feeling... like when I finished maths extension on wednesday it was so weird thinking that I will never do maths as a subject again, because at uni I'm going to do communications... I might do some history again at uni.... but it's still so weird. Imagine what it will be like at the end, it's going to be so weird. The main focus of my life, the only thing I have really worried about, for the past 12 months has been the HSC, and at 11.30am next friday it is over.... such a weird thought.

Benno

HSC
well im goin to Uni do to a B of Arts so im sure i will be doin more History!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I smiled after I finished each section, realising that Id never have to study that as a HSC subject again. The supervisor ladies probably thought I was weird with a huge grin on my face in a HSC exam.

Alexander

Gold Member
aaahhhhh the simple pleasures of pathways...

Its almost like a vaccume sucking all the nazty trivia away...bye bye now, bye!

Ringo

lol I remember coming home after the Modern exam and thinking 'What quotes do I have to learn tonight?'

and not having any :D that was the best!

I can get back to reading actual books!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I've still got an english exam (extension 1) next week, so I am yet to know that pleasure lol.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Ringo

I can get back to reading actual books!

Thats what Im excited about....being able to read things for enjoyment again rather than because I have to!

craz

HSC
WOOHOO...I don't have to read books again! ehh not history books anyways...id rather read my own..all my arts subjects are over now! only 1 more...im so happy and i have 10 days to study for it.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I was laughing to myself throughout the exams. Now I'm sad because I don't have anything to do during the day except eat and buy games on eBay. Of course, if anyone ever tries telling me that J Edgar Hoover was a great crimefighter...

Ninja

i know what u mean mushy..... its really sad.... im gonna miss school!! :( but im sure it will be ok....

Truly_bored

HSC
yea...i'm gonna really miss skool....my friends....the teachers, the playground, the atmosphere and just the whole routine of waking up and going to skool, doing h/w and all....it's so sad that its been so fast and that our 13 years of skooling is at an end.
However, i guess that we'll hab to grow up sooner or later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)