Is It Just The Same Old, Same Old When It Comes To Business Studies (1 Viewer)

TateDimech21

HSC
Has any been doing past papers and noticed that they pretty much examine the same crap, like the most important parts of the syllabus. Other things I have noticed are that when the ask an ER question in section 4 it is always asked with a management question and when the ask global its usually linked with finance however they never (or rarely) ask about marketing and leave that to mostly the business report. Thats all I have noticed but if you have noticed anything different post it on here...

jovceski123

HSC
Yeh mate i agree with u there....they mainly leave marketing for question 26 aye...eg compose a marketing plan for such n such company!! then they concentrate on ER n global business for your case study!!

lolrofllol

HSC
2006 HSC Section IV:

Question 27 (20 marks)
Describe the strategies used by a business when marketing a product, and evaluate the importance of pricing strategies for effective profitability management.

OR

Question 28 (20 marks)
Describe the elements of a marketing plan used by a business, and evaluate the effectiveness of financial planning in achieving the objectives of a marketing plan.

phoebeee

HSC
The General Manager of Yeo Enterprises meets with directors once a month to compare actual and planned financial performance.

Which of the following best describes this management process?
(A) Controlling
(B) Organising
(C) Planning

(D) Staffing

Thoughts on this? I always seem to get ones like this wrong.

BUSINESSKING

HSC
Comparing actual and planned performance is a form of controlling/modifying a strategy. Organising/planning is more to do with the creation of a strategy, staffing is not related.

Clearly the answer is (A)

dontworry

HSC
Ahh yeaah its controlling, i thought it might have been planing when i first done it but i chose controlling as you cant plan your current situation, its a matter of reading everyyyyword in the question and double checking it with your answer..

H4wk1n4t0r

HSC
Yes, my mother isn't in the syllabus yet, that's true. Anyway, I think they'll just ask you to describe/list a piece of relevant employment relations legislation, where you can mention the Fair Work Act.

emilymartin1

HSC
BUSINESSKING: You're going to get knocked out in the exam by your heavy ego. Clearly the box of tissues has far more marketing potential than you'll ever have.

P.s: I wuv da VERONICA'S!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)