Is it me or are girls just stupid? (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Login | Facebook

So, this group currently has 61,183 members. Does anyone else think it is utterly ridiculous?
I am a girl and I disagree with every single 'reason' on this list. They're all gross generalisations that undermine women as people, making us seem flippant, dishonest and down right stupid.

They're ALL bullshit, paying special attention to reasons 17, 21, 22, 30, 31, 35, 36, 46, 48, 52, 59, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67.

Any guys think this is high-larious? What would you do if your girlfriend/female friends acted like this?

Girls, do you see any truth in this whatsoever? What do you think of female friends who act like this?

Any other general thoughts on this ridiculous facebook group?
48. You can cry your way out of a speeding ticket.

This, I agree with.

The rule of law: Nobody is above or beyond the law.

HOWEVER.
Tis simple really. Allow eyes to water a little, wetting the eyelashes...crease eyebrows a little in distressed look, and take advantage of the big puppy dog eyes. It works, I swear. And not only with getting out of a speeding ticket...

badquinton304

HSC
Login | Facebook

So, this group currently has 61,183 members. Does anyone else think it is utterly ridiculous?
I am a girl and I disagree with every single 'reason' on this list. They're all gross generalisations that undermine women as people, making us seem flippant, dishonest and down right stupid.

They're ALL bullshit, paying special attention to reasons 17, 21, 22, 30, 31, 35, 36, 46, 48, 52, 59, 62, 63, 64, 66, 67.

Any guys think this is high-larious? What would you do if your girlfriend/female friends acted like this?

Girls, do you see any truth in this whatsoever? What do you think of female friends who act like this?

Any other general thoughts on this ridiculous facebook group?
Get back in the kitchen. lol. Anyways remember that on the internet "nothing is to be taken seriously". Regardless the group is in just for fun section hence it is for lols purposes.

xceL

HSC
Girls are all stupid. The only upside to them is their cunts.

XPac2

HSC
hmm i better boookmark this thread and research it at home cos Facebooks blocked here >.< but if its the group i think it is, thats just fucked up. If my girl acted like that id have her pimped out.

GTPr01

HSC
Before anyone cries "GENERALISATION! SEXIST! THIS IS FUCKED! RETARDS!" or any similar garbage we need to pull apart all the points and look at them with some actual thought and whether they have any statistical or scientific standing. Yes, the points are making a massive generalisation and many are not true. However, some are true and should be treated as facts of life. Since I only ave limited time, I'll start with the first 20 points:

1. You live longer.

This is true. Every fact-book will tell you this.

2. You mature faster.

It doesn't specify the type of maturity, which complicates things.

3. You never have to pay for a drink.

Often girls, especially attractive ones, can go out for a night and not pay for a single drink. Just the other night a good female friend of mine boasted about how she went out to a bar and made 10 guys buy her the most expensive drink available (tequila) in exchange for her phone number (the one she gave was fake). See point 4 about this socio-sexual exhange and point 18 about monetary expectations.

4. Doors just get opened for you everywhere you go.

Let's face it, girls are always going to have favours done for them more than for males not just because they are naturally less physically strong, but because the male seeks to mate more regularly than does the average female, and he sees this gratuity as part of a distant but possible exchange for sex (after time). However, males also get doors opened for them a lot, unlike this point seems to suggest.

5. Heavy things are for boys to take care of.

Females can also 'take care of' heavy things, but because of our physical make-up of course males are going to be expected to more often do the heavy lifting.

6. So are spiders.

I'm not sure about the scientific backing, but females, on average, are probably more easily frightened by spiders than males. Because of this, there are again expectations placed upon the male.

7. You’re patient when it doesn’t work right and don’t opt to immediately throw it out the window.

Not sure about male-female temperament. I know males are usually more aggressive in childhood, but that's about all I know.

8. Taking pictures has real importance… it’s a documentation of your life.

This point seems to suggest that the 'picture' or still-shot is the most attractive form of preservation of memories to females. Not sure about this one, nor its relevance.

9. You can multi-task.

The science behind this is still being debated, with evidence to both support it and deny it.

10. You actually listen to directions.

Not sure about this one.

11. When going to a formal event, you get to wear just one article of clothing.

Not always. And the time and effort saved by wearing just a one-piece dress would be more than outweighed by all the effort and time devoted to applying makeup.

12. You’re supposed to have a little woman meat on your hips.
This point confuses me but as long as a female is not too fat, not too slim, and has average-sized breasts it doesn't seem to bother the average male. Females seem to desire, however, a male who bears a weight withing the aforementioned limits but also does strenuous exercise to maintain reasonable muscle tone. In all honesty, males probably have it harder.

13. Johnny Depp.

So? We have Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson.

14. The bed is all yours.

Huh?

15. You can love and hate something at the same time.

Again, I am not sure about female-male temperament differences, but females are natually more emotional than males.

16. You (usually) get to be on bottom.

Has anyone done some research on this? It could go either way.

17. You can fake it if you’re tired or bored and they’ll never know.

Common sense says that females are better able to fake an orgasm than males because female ejaculate is ejected far less in amount and distance than male ejaculate. It's pretty obvious if a male hasn't orgasmed.

18. Valentine’s Day is all about you.

Again, I am not sure. If this pertains to females getting more spent on them than that is a given considering the male, on average, earns more in the workplace than his female counterpart.

19. Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable” just makes you happy even if you hate the song.

I can not remember this song, so I can not talk on this point.

20. Baking is also a stress reliever.

I'm sure baking can be a stress reliever for males, too. And it's obvious that females bake more than males because females more often exercise domestic duties than their male counterpart (though, this difference has decreased consistently since modern history began).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)