Is it normal to fail englsih miserably? (1 Viewer)

Shocker_85

Originally posted by elizabethy
well.....i assume you are veryyyyy CREATIVE miss/mr Asymptote03.........n r very confident abt ur english skills........but i do think even standard needs a teacher......how can u say dat???? i think u r a very experienced HSC student.......r u doing the HSC for the first time or r u repeating????

i believe that it depends on abilities!!!
if some1's good doesnt mean that they r repeating or something u dope!~

Kn1ght_M4r3

ahh it does depend on teacher marking it as well, sometimes u need to know wat the want and if u can deliver it u will get good marks. but the criteria is something u always try to meet. =) and not everyone does good in standard coz maybe ur just not interested. I know people who kill other subz but flunk english coz they find it borin. I dunn0 just try and make it interesting or something hehehe.
Always mention techniques lol. No matter wat its all about mentioning techniques or using em. ehehehhe

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by Shocker_85
i believe that it depends on abilities!!!
if some1's good doesnt mean that they r repeating or something u dope!~

look who's callin' me a dope.....SHOCKER_85......WOOHOOOOO.......;)

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
hmm.. i have a really crappy vocabulary... i just know normal colloqiual words... *sigh* and im still rank 3 even though im crap... im worried.. maybe my teachers are marking too easy or maybe different to what the HSC markers want... that's what I'm sorta worried about too

Rojc01

HSC
Just focus on techniques, not retelling the story. thats what they want to read and occasionaly themes and quotes to back it up. But go hard on techniques

this should give you a pass at least

Smurf133

Yeah it is normal for ppl to fail or find standard english extremely hard because i did my HSC in 2002 and then it was impossible to get a band 6 u could on go as far as 86% and thats the top of the year/state.

They expect ppl who can get that far to be doing advanced eng so thats why it is hard to go good because they comparisons with advanced.

i cant think

it is possible to fail standard english i am and i no how u feel i no allmy texts incide out that isn't the problemit's my writing skills are abismaland so is my spelling and gramma so u smart bitchs who think there wonderful cos they do advanced fuck up

KAty

punkorz are talking about me

Standard would have to be the easiest of all subjects
if you fail you seriously must be either brain dead or an immigrant who cannot speak english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)