Is it normal to give up studying on the HSC when offered early entry? (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Imagine studying extremely hard for the HSC so you know all the answers but you purposely choose all the wrong answers in the exam just to make sure u get that mystery mark. Whoever does that is the dumbest person in the world but has my respect forever.

vishnay

God
HSC
Imagine studying extremely hard for the HSC so you know all the answers but you purposely choose all the wrong answers in the exam just to make sure u get that mystery mark. Whoever does that is the dumbest person in the world but has my respect forever.
imagine studying for last yr's 4u exam only to have the easiest 4u exam of all time

specificagent1

HSC
chuck it on the resume "potential 99.95"

santavself

HSC
considering ditching one large subtopic which i have to write about in modern history (american civil rights) and finding an alternative option to my essay which goes against what i spent months learning just as big fuck you to american civil rights honestly

specificagent1

HSC
considering ditching one large subtopic which i have to write about in modern history (american civil rights) and finding an alternative option to my essay which goes against what i spent months learning just as big fuck you to american civil rights honestly
civil rights is short answer questions not an essay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)