Is it okay to be friends with your ex when his new gal hates your guts??? (1 Viewer)

sxcnerdgirl

Aussie Aussie Aussie
HSC
Hey i need some help...
I went out with this guy for around 2 years and as the relationship was just dying anyway we both decided to move on to bigger and better things (so to speak). Not 2 weeks after we had ended, he was going out with a new chick who was two years my junior. For some reason or another she hates me and death stares me anytime i go near my ex-boyfriend. Both my ex and i were really good mates up until a few weeks ago when she forbid him to be my friend anymore and being the pussy whipped man he is, he obeyed and doesnt speak to me anymore. I have shown no interest in him since we went out (But i guess i can be a horrible flirt every now and then) but i just wanna know if it is worth going after him and trying to preserve our friendship??? I feel sorry for him at the moment because his girlfriend (being 14 and him 18) has also forbidden him to go to schoolies and i really want to talk to him about how he is losing all his friends but i am afraid He will distance himself more. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them??

sabdow

HSC
First of all, there is an 18 year old dating a 14 year old.

He is a fucking loser, a nerd, and a retard. Tell him to go fuck himself.

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously. An 18 year old dating a 14 year old. That is fucking disgusting. Oh, now I'm all pissed off at how stupid people can be. FUCKWIT.

ioniser

HSC
he must be the biggest pussy whipped bitch dating a 14 yr old and still listen to her,she must be immature as lol.You should give her dirties as well look down on little people lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If I had a girlfriend who didn't want me associating with my ex's I'd note the distinct lack of trust and would probably tell her to fuck off.

sxcnerdgirl

Aussie Aussie Aussie
HSC
Ha! I kid you not! there is a 4 year age difference... i am glad i am not the only one who finds this extremely wrong and disturbing... so you rekon i should just not care anymore??

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If he's going to be pussy whipped like that he's not worth your time.

sxcnerdgirl

Aussie Aussie Aussie
HSC
Wow! yous make sooo much sense.. thanks... and i LOVE the way u describe him.. he is pretty much a fuckwit pedo... Cheers xxxx

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
sabdow said:
First of all, there is an 18 year old dating a 14 year old.

He is a fucking loser, a nerd, and a retard. Tell him to go fuck himself.

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously. An 18 year old dating a 14 year old. That is fucking disgusting. Oh, now I'm all pissed off at how stupid people can be. FUCKWIT.
yep agreed!
he;'s ur ex for a reason, even if its a good one and u both decided to move on to bigger and better things ( so do that) and leave him behind!
count your loses n get ova it

PIMVers2006

HSC
First of all, I don't think it is weird that a '17 year old' going out with a '14 year old' is a problem. I think you may have overstated his age, as he is not 18 years old. There is a thread in this subfolder somewhere about age differences, and some people believe that it is a bad thing, but other people do not really care. Why should people care if they are not involved? I myself am not involved, so this is where I will drop that subject.

Secondly, Being close to both of them, I know for a fact that your ex's current girlfriend is holding a grudge against you, and the reason is this:
she was a really good friend of his, and she had the painful duty of telling him that 'YOU' cheated on him.
To this day, she still thinks and gets upset about the day that she had to tell him that you had cheated on him, and the fact that he believed you when you said no. And the fact that he actually gave you another chance after it.
I've heard by word of mouth that you made up an excuse that no one knows the full story and that is not what happened, but if that is not what really happened, then why are you so adament on not telling anyone, including your ex the truth?
Your ex was quite hurt by what happened, seeing as the whole 2 years you had a crush on the guy who you cheated on him with. Although your relationship with him was fading away, you did not have to be unfaithful. I understand if you were jealous of those two becoming close, but you had no reason to. I'm assuming that you two did talk about their growing friendship, and that he assured you that nothing would happen.

Thirdly, yes, she did have a go at forcing him to cut ties with you, but how did he react exactly? He didn't want to let you go as a friend. He knew it was over and that nothing would happen. But his relationship NOW is with her, and he does feel pressured that you do effect the way that his relationship suffers because of your flirting. You are a serial flirt and i myself have seen you at your best at school, and while you were still with your now ex-boyfriend. His decision has been effected by his girlfriends opinion of you, however, it has not entirely effected his decision. He too, is sick of being the victim of your flirting. He knows that there is nothing there, but when people are constantly making up rumours about you two, don't you think that you should stop? If you want to be his friend, respect his wishes and just stay away from him for the sake of keeping him happy.

Fourthly, his current girlfriend has not forbidden him to goto schoolies, however, because of the amount of alcohol, drugs, and sex that the week revolves around, she is quite concerned that your flirting may lead to something that will ruin their relationship. In saying that, she has every right to be concerned that her boyfriend and ex-girlfriend are going to schoolies at the same location, and I suggest that if you want to keep him happy, that you do not goto the same schoolies venue as him. You had plans to go elsewhere, so go there. Don't use that group for their money.

Finally, as much as you two valued your relationship, and a long one at that, I think it's time that you moved on, and that you both keep your distance. It's up to you both, but I'm pretty sure that he is fed up of the influence you have on his relationship with this girl. They are happy together, so let it go.

P.S. As much as you want to guess who this is, you never will. If you want to start looking, look outside the square. You'll never guess.

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
PIMVers2006 said:
First of all, I don't think it is weird that a '17 year old' going out with a '14 year old' is a problem. I think you may have overstated his age, as he is not 18 years old. There is a thread in this subfolder somewhere about age differences, and some people believe that it is a bad thing, but other people do not really care. Why should people care if they are not involved? I myself am not involved, so this is where I will drop that subject.

Secondly, Being close to both of them, I know for a fact that your ex's current girlfriend is holding a grudge against you, and the reason is this:
she was a really good friend of his, and she had the painful duty of telling him that 'YOU' cheated on him.
To this day, she still thinks and gets upset about the day that she had to tell him that you had cheated on him, and the fact that he believed you when you said no. And the fact that he actually gave you another chance after it.
I've heard by word of mouth that you made up an excuse that no one knows the full story and that is not what happened, but if that is not what really happened, then why are you so adament on not telling anyone, including your ex the truth?
Your ex was quite hurt by what happened, seeing as the whole 2 years you had a crush on the guy who you cheated on him with. Although your relationship with him was fading away, you did not have to be unfaithful. I understand if you were jealous of those two becoming close, but you had no reason to. I'm assuming that you two did talk about their growing friendship, and that he assured you that nothing would happen.

Thirdly, yes, she did have a go at forcing him to cut ties with you, but how did he react exactly? He didn't want to let you go as a friend. He knew it was over and that nothing would happen. But his relationship NOW is with her, and he does feel pressured that you do effect the way that his relationship suffers because of your flirting. You are a serial flirt and i myself have seen you at your best at school, and while you were still with your now ex-boyfriend. His decision has been effected by his girlfriends opinion of you, however, it has not entirely effected his decision. He too, is sick of being the victim of your flirting. He knows that there is nothing there, but when people are constantly making up rumours about you two, don't you think that you should stop? If you want to be his friend, respect his wishes and just stay away from him for the sake of keeping him happy.

Fourthly, his current girlfriend has not forbidden him to goto schoolies, however, because of the amount of alcohol, drugs, and sex that the week revolves around, she is quite concerned that your flirting may lead to something that will ruin their relationship. In saying that, she has every right to be concerned that her boyfriend and ex-girlfriend are going to schoolies at the same location, and I suggest that if you want to keep him happy, that you do not goto the same schoolies venue as him. You had plans to go elsewhere, so go there. Don't use that group for their money.

Finally, as much as you two valued your relationship, and a long one at that, I think it's time that you moved on, and that you both keep your distance. It's up to you both, but I'm pretty sure that he is fed up of the influence you have on his relationship with this girl. They are happy together, so let it go.

P.S. E**a, As much as you want to guess who this is, you never will. If you want to start looking, look outside the square. You'll never guess.
I dont like u...

do u know that for a FACT she cheated on him??? do u have any evidence that she did...

and if she didnt which she claims from information from ur long speech
your very close friend actually CAME IN BETWEEN their relationship and was the one that SINGLE HANDEDLY tried to ruin their relationship...

and also
she came here for advice not for YOU to blow out her complete private life to all of us on here...

AND LASTLY
who are you to go and stick your nose in other peoples business which totally doesn't relate to besides the fact that you are a known associate of both...

AND FROM UR DETAILS I SEE U HAVE ONE POST which i assume is this POST... SO DID U REALLY GO AN MAKE AN ACCOUNT SO YOU COULD GET UP HERE AN SPILL HER PRIVATE LIFE TO US ALL cause that makes you so cool

Last edited:

PIMVers2006

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I dont like u...

do u know that for a FACT she cheated on him??? do u have any evidence that she did...

and if she didnt which she claims from information from ur long speech
your very close friend actually CAME IN BETWEEN their relationship and was the one that SINGLE HANDEDLY tried to ruin their relationship...

and also
she came here for advice not for YOU to blow out her complete private life to all of us on here...

AND LASTLY
who are you to go and stick your nose in other peoples business which totally doesn't relate to besides the fact that you are a known associate of both...

AND FROM UR DETAILS I SEE U HAVE ONE POST which i assume is this POST... SO DID U REALLY GO AN MAKE AN ACCOUNT SO YOU COULD GET UP HERE AN SPILL HER PRIVATE LIFE TO US ALL cause that makes you so cool
Are you accusing me of being the person in question? I quite clearly stated that I am close to the accused. I think it's fair to say that advice can be given, but not if all the information is out in the open to see.
I know for a fact that the accused is now over the fact that she cheated on him because he is way over her, and is happy with his current girlfriend. I browse these forums regularly, but only became a member so I could post my opinion on what the poster has said, and considering it is my friend that she is speaking about, I too am allowed to voice my opinion.

Last edited:

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
PIMVers2006 said:
Are you accusing me of being the person in question? I quite clearly stated that I am close to the accused. I think it's fair to say that advice can be given, but not if all the information is out in the open to see.
I know for a fact that the accused is now over the fact that she cheated on him because he is way over her, and is happy with his current girlfriend. I browse these forums regularly, but only became a member so I could post my opinion on what the poster has said, and considering it is my friend that she is speaking about, I too am allowed to voice my opinion.
you are one of those people that are commonly referred to as a "bitch" :)

sabdow

HSC
PIM, why do I get the feeling you're 90kg and wear glasses?

sxcnerdgirl

Aussie Aussie Aussie
HSC
Well you are write PIM i dont know who you are and nor do i care... thanks for just shouting out alot of the stuff from my private life cause i so wanted it to be public. I came on here looking for advice from someone who might know what i am going through coz i sure as hell dont know anyone else who has and i found some suportive people who made me believe i wasnt going insane. NO i dont want my ex back, NO i dont flirt with him like you say, NO i didnt cheat on him (and anyway that is a private matter between me and him, not open for public debate) and i think u should respect his decisions. From what you tell me, he wanted to be my friend but now isnt and i am not trying to change that, i respect that... and keep my distance as much as possible (But he is in some of my classes so it isnt like we can never see each other) and may i say something to that girlfriend of his who hates my guts? stop worrying about losing him to me, and start worrying about losing him at all..
Goodnight
xxx

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Go bitch slap his 14 year old girlfriend, PIM and then him.

sabdow

HSC
kathelle said:
you know sometimes I just don't know what the hell you mean.........
you've never watched ace ventura, you are missing out

LEWHOTHERR = LEWHOSER = LOSER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)