• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is it over for me? (1 Viewer)

beanbug

HSC
I have done okay so far in most of my subjects. I am not overly happy with them but it is what it is. I have kind of messed up my ranks and marks this term due to some personal stuff that distracted me from school.

Is getting a 90+ ATAR still an option? Here are my ranks:

English: 32/68 (my rank has dropped a lot due to my last assessment, but I'm not sure of my updated rank.)
Maths: 35/45 (including ext2 kids, but they won't be considered in the final calculation)
Bio: 4/45ish
Modern: 5/13
Art: 9/20ish

shoulfer

HSC
I have done okay so far in most of my subjects. I am not overly happy with them but it is what it is. I have kind of messed up my ranks and marks this term due to some personal stuff that distracted me from school.

English: 32/68 (my rank has dropped a lot due to my last assessment, but I'm not sure of my updated rank.)
Maths: 35/45 (including ext2 kids, but they won't be considered in the final calculation)
school rank?

Seymour Pusey

HSC
Realistically

the low english mark and low math mark (easily recoverable in trials), will have minimal impact. You can't really tell at this point in time but 90+ is still definitely on the cards.

beanbug

HSC
Realistically

the low english mark and low math mark (easily recoverable in trials), will have minimal impact. You can't really tell at this point in time but 90+ is still definitely on the cards.
that is good to hear! also i dont mean to sound argumentative but i have done pretty okay in english mark-wise. i've averaged around a B the whole year, my school just has a really strong cohort for adv english this year lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)