Is it possible to have TWO work experience places? (1 Viewer)

Wisteria0

HSC
Hi, I'm a year 10 student and I applied and got accepted into my first choice of establishment, however there is this other place that I also want to do my experience at, which I don't mind having a separate schedule and going during the school holidays. Is it possible to have two work experiences? Also, I have a feeling that manager at the second place doesn't really understand what work exp is, since his asking me about payrates :/ What should I tell him?

Thanks!

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Tell the 2nd manager that work experience is strictly one week of volunteer work, explain it as you go over the form with him which he'll need to sign anyways. Technically you can do as much work experience as you want, as long as your career advisor/deputy/classroom teachers sign off on it. You just need the school and both workplaces to sign the forms correctly.

Wisteria0

HSC
Hi, do I have to grab a second work experience form for the other place? And can we do work experience during the holidays?

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah, one form for each workplace. And yes, you can do it in the holidays - although you could ask permission from your deputy to do two weeks of placement, which is what someone in my year did when we were in Year 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)