Is it possible to still get a band 6 even if internal ranks arent good? (1 Viewer)

kat1324

HSC
So for this subject it averages for my school that top 15 get Band 6 and im currently ranked 30th atm. Is it still possible to get a band 6 just from doing rlly well in hsc or should I just focus that energy on other stuff?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
So for this subject it averages for my school that top 15 get Band 6 and im currently ranked 30th atm. Is it still possible to get a band 6 just from doing rlly well in hsc or should I just focus that energy on other stuff?
ik someone who failed her bio internal (her trial mark was like 35%), but she still got a band 6

Epicman69

HSC
Yea you can just get really high in HSC and Trials

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
idk if u have 12 or more units and ur doing better than them then just dont bother trying to improve in physics ig unless u like it and dont want to drop it,spend more time studying ur best 10 units for trials
ur call

carrotsss

HSC
Yes it’s absolutely possible, you’ll just have to focus on getting very close to the top mark in the trials and HSC. If you do well enough on trials you’ll probably end up near the top 15 (assuming mark difference aren’t that big) and then you just need a relatively decent band 6 in your externals and you’re good

kat1324

HSC
idk if u have 12 or more units and ur doing better than them then just dont bother trying to improve in physics ig unless u like it and dont want to drop it,spend more time studying ur best 10 units for trials
ur call
Hmm true, I guess I'm not too concerned with other subjects its just a shame that I enjoy physics so much but its one of my lowest performing subjects.

kat1324

HSC
Yes it’s absolutely possible, you’ll just have to focus on getting very close to the top mark in the trials and HSC. If you do well enough on trials you’ll probably end up near the top 15 (assuming mark difference aren’t that big) and then you just need a relatively decent band 6 in your externals and you’re good
Yes thank you so much, I've been doing a decent amount of prep for physics trials and I hope it pays off

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
no it's not possible. you should drop physics like i did...

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
nah jk, it's definitely possible by the sounds of it, my school just randomly sucks at sciences but we are good at everything else.
make sure to make it more of your focus if you want it to improve and get band 6.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
our cohorts are getting dumber each year
we only get like 70 in phys and 80 in chem
before it was over the 100s- deterioration
they be letting anyone in into our school lmao
tysm for ur response, ur truly real definite experience at james ruse is valuable

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
why do all james ruse students get triggered so easily
its as if going to jrahs is their whole personality
Ur mad jealous ur no way closer to us so first chance u get u yell out
Pretentious!!
All whilst stereotyping is how is this any different to treating a marginalised group in a racist way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)