Is it possible? (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
my father tells the story of a work friend of his who went to the airport and in an instant fell in love with his wife. a woman he had never seen or talked to before. they were married happly ever after. now that is letteraly love at first sight. a woman at an airport who you fall madly in love with the second you see her and end up marrying her? thats got to top it.

<3 <3 <3

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
sometimes it works. ppl have or see bad experiences so they think true love is only in films....films don't just all pop out of the blue...some are even true stories, so it can happen...people are just so depressed these days...where is dah luv!!

bcemogy

Schoolies_2004 said:
Thats why I said in a broad sense. And what about 'love at first site'? ;)

But yeah I agree, thats why I clarified it in the following paragraph in that post... just showing two perspectives

I believe in lust at first sight... maybe even deep and meaningful lust :)

Ellie_Belly

HSC
Mongke said:
my father tells the story of a work friend of his who went to the airport and in an instant fell in love with his wife. a woman he had never seen or talked to before. they were married happly ever after. now that is letteraly love at first sight. a woman at an airport who you fall madly in love with the second you see her and end up marrying her? thats got to top it.

<3 <3 <3
Now THAT is awesome

<3 <3 <3

riot_girl88

HSC
Gangels said:
Oh no. Not another Kurt Cobain lover?
Yes Mee, Mee i absolutley lust Kurt Cobain! damn u courtney!

Back to the point, i'm not really sure if u can fall in love without being in a relationship as love is based on alot more than just looks. if u r not at least close to the person then u won't know alot about them. u would most likely be in lust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)