is it possible? (1 Viewer)

muttiah

Banned
HSC
to get 100 percent RAW MARK for this course? and has any1 done it before.. remember.. RAW MAKR!!

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Is it possible to get 100% raw? It is, just like any other course.

Has anyone done it? Not sure, but I have a few candidates in mind if it has been achieved.

Does it have any relevance to you? No.

Affinity

HSC
depends on your school.. your teacher etc..

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
theoretically it is possible. anything is possible theoretically. but i dont think it is possible practically coz getting 100% raw marks means that u must of got full marks for every assessment. and even full marks for every test. now ur saying if some1 got a 100% raw mark that they DIDNT GET ANY SINGLE MULTIPLA CHOICE WRONG IN A TEST??? or even in long answers, no answer is perfectly correct. to be correct even for a 1 mark question one may write 1 page.

so it isnt possible. unless u suck up the teachers ass like a dog
LOL

slick star

A l

HSC
N/A
It has happened before. Over a decade ago someone scored full marks in the course (rumour has it this person even had enough time to write alternate solutions for some questions but I can't confirm that) and this achievement hasn't been matched ever since...

bboyelement

HSC
A l said:
It has happened before. Over a decade ago someone scored full marks in the course (rumour has it this person even had enough time to write alternate solutions for some questions but I can't confirm that) and this achievement hasn't been matched ever since...
he wrote an essay about the last question (8) it was 1992 or 1993 ... well thats wat i heard dunno if its true though

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I heard about that..........getting 100 for every test, every assessment? Geez....:)
BTW bboyelement I like the video below your message - it's AWESOME!
Good luck getting 100 for Ext 2 Maths Muttiah!

- Zdzislaw -

A l

HSC
N/A
You don't have to get full marks in every assessment to get 100 for your final HSC mark. If your rank is 1st internally (regardless of whatever mark it is) and you score 120/120 in the HSC external exam then you end up with 100 for your HSC exam mark and 100 for your moderated assessment mark which totals 100/100 for the final HSC mark.

P

pLuvia

If one of those 5 people came first internally, and the rest didn't then that person is ranked first. And so on

modezero

HSC
Anthony Henderson got 100% raw in the 1993 Extension 2 exam

slickstar_01 might like to know that he did drop a mark but only one out of all the maths exams from year 7 to 12

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
he jsut dropped one mark from 7-12...........damn....i might have underestimated some ppl out there...........but i still think its impossible....maybe once in every generation ... oh well...i wish i had his braiN!

slick star

bboyelement

HSC
i bet that guy isnt normal, normal people like us dont have brain like him. he was probably better than most maths graduates and many 4 unit teachers ... it must have been really easy for him to get a 100%

A l

HSC
N/A
According to his curriculum vitae he came equal first in 4 unit Mathematics. That means if he scored full marks, then in that year someone else did as well. According to the Board of Studies archives the other person was Alison Elizabeth Parker from Meriden School.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)