Is it possible? (1 Viewer)

SamuelleumaS

HSC
N/A
I've had a look at the SAM calculator and my UAI looks like it's going to be a disappointing 75.05 (disappointing for me). I've had a lot of trouble this year and was lucky enough to get the flu during my half-yearly exams and read the wrong test notifications which made me completely screw myself over and was wondering if it is still possible since I'm halfway through my assessments if I can manage to get a UAI above 85.

Thank you.

champo14

HSC
Of course. Anything is possible.

It also depends on if you go to a selective school or not.

At least you've realised that you need to put some extra effort in to lift your marks.

75 to 85 at this stage is highly possible, so go for it!

aeiss

HSC
Assuming you're in year 11 right now, seeing as you posted in the prelliminary subsection, then yes, it is quite possible for you to achieve 85+.
These first half-yearlies are the first of quite a few sets of exams you will be examined in, before the HSC. So you have quite a few chances to get your act together, make sure you're fit & healthy right before exams, be prepared and all that.

Pay attention, work hard, and 90+ isn't out of your reach. Aim high. Strive for the best.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
champo14 said:
Of course. Anything is possible.

It also depends on if you go to a selective school or not.

At least you've realised that you need to put some extra effort in to lift your marks.

75 to 85 at this stage is highly possible, so go for it!
selective school or not, he can score high

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
if you're in yr 11, nothing counts towards the HSC. So catch up on work before your next set of tests, and start getting good marks.

champo14

HSC
adidasboy said:
selective school or not, he can score high
Of course. I was just saying that if you put your half yearly assesment marks into SAM, it's not entirely accurate.

And I'm not sure whether he's in yr 12 or yr 11?

adidasboy

weee
HSC
champo14 said:
Of course. I was just saying that if you put your half yearly assesment marks into SAM, it's not entirely accurate.

And I'm not sure whether he's in yr 12 or yr 11?
probably year 11? he did post in preliminary :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)