Is it possible? (1 Viewer)

slavdaddy

HSC
Hey, just wonderig is it possible to get an e4 in ext 2 but not in ext 1? If so does my ext 1 mark pull down my ext 2 mark? Cos i got fucking raped in ext 1.
Ext 2 i got About 79ish/120 for ext 1 seriously looking at about 50 marks if im lucky :/. Im assuming that wont. Be good enuf for e4 but my ext 2 mark should be? Anyone have any insight?

Deep Blue

HSC
They don't affect each other. Not getting an E4 in MX1 will not affect you getting an E4 in MX2.

artosis

HSC
50/84 for a 4u student that did reasonably decent for 4u? is that even possible?

im pretty sure ur 3u mark doesnt affect your 4u mark tho

slavdaddy

HSC
50/84 for a 4u student that did reasonably decent for 4u? is that even possible?

im pretty sure ur 3u mark doesnt affect your 4u mark tho
My parabola wasnt comming out properly and i was trying to figure out what id done rong. Before i knew it had 50 minutes to do the rest of the paper D: completely lost track of time and had to rush almost everything. Fudged alot of answers, didnt have time to check anything. Didnt attempt a few. It was just not good...

cssftw

HSC
My parabola wasnt comming out properly and i was trying to figure out what id done rong. Before i knew it had 50 minutes to do the rest of the paper D: completely lost track of time and had to rush almost everything. Fudged alot of answers, didnt have time to check anything. Didnt attempt a few. It was just not good...
No it does affect it. They divide the 3U cohort into people that do 3U and 4U and people that do 2U and 3U. If you get a good 3U mark, it will help your 4U mark. If you get a shit 3U mark, your 4U mark WILL BE UNAFFECTED.

Similarly for 2U/3U students, if you do well in 2U it will assist your 3U mark assuming your 3U mark ain't dogshit.

OP, you have done slightly above average for 4U, and because ur going to do crap in 3U, it won't affect your 4U mark so you are safe.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
They're independent of each other.

slavdaddy

HSC
Yuuuuusss on a brighter note, looking at posted solutions i might not have done that bad, and i have a good rank. Thanks guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)