is it possible (1 Viewer)

azita

Hi i used the assessment modeller and it worked out that i would get a uai out of 79 if i do realli well in the hsc..but the course i want to get into is 89...my school is supposedly a realli good school...so say i do well in the hsc...could my uai go up to 89, assuming ppl did do well in my school....i'm actualli not sure wot my school is ranked because i haven't been able to find the list..can u send it to me....my subjects r advanced english, advanced maths, physics chem and bio...can u please give me advice if gaining a uai of 89 is still possible?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
advanced maths? what is that?? are you still in year 10?

the SAM is only an estimate, so i wouldn't count on it

also even if you went to jame ruse i doubt it would give you a scaling of 10UAI points......maybe 0.5 if you are lucky

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
azita said:
Hi i used the assessment modeller and it worked out that i would get a uai out of 79 if i do realli well in the hsc..but the course i want to get into is 89...my school is supposedly a realli good school...so say i do well in the hsc...could my uai go up to 89, assuming ppl did do well in my school....i'm actualli not sure wot my school is ranked because i haven't been able to find the list..can u send it to me....my subjects r advanced english, advanced maths, physics chem and bio...can u please give me advice if gaining a uai of 89 is still possible?
yes, SAM uses HSC marks, we haven;t gotten HSC marks yet

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
azita said:
yeh i put my raw marks in...i got all the marks that i received in the ye and divided it by 2 then added 50 assuming i got everything rite for the hsc...so yeh....79 is the minimum...if i do well in the hsc..i'll definately be higher than 79..but i have no idea if it will get to the 89 point.....do u have a copy of the list of school ranking from last yrs hsc?
They are in a stickied thread in the Gudience and Counsel forum, it only has the top 120 though.

azita

yeh i put my raw marks in...i got all the marks that i received in the ye and divided it by 2 then added 50 assuming i got everything rite for the hsc...so yeh....79 is the minimum...if i do well in the hsc..i'll definately be higher than 79..but i have no idea if it will get to the 89 point.....do u have a copy of the list of school ranking from last yrs hsc?

mack

Banned
HSC
No you do not raw marks in. At the moment you would have to make a guesstimate at howd you fare against the state, and put that in as a scaled mark. Putting in raw marks will not give you an accurate estimate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)