Is it right that.. (1 Viewer)

Aussiechick

HSC
Is it right that in the first week of uni you only go to lectures and tutorials/seminars and what not start the following week? I heard that somewhere and now I can't find where I read it so I just wanna make sure I wasn't imagining it!

Ninga

HSC
Generally this is true, but it does vary subject to subject. Just be sure to attend your first lecture, and they will let you know, but generally there arent any tuts/seminars/pracs in first week. Still, they will let you know if its on in the first lecture.

Aussiechick

HSC
ok thanks :) So does that mean that because I have my tutorial on monday and my lecture on tuesday for EDUF111 the tute won't be on? That's what would make sense to me..

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, probably. You can always email the lecturer if you really want to be sure, but i'd probably go with...yes.

santaslayer

HSC
Fuck...I have a criminal law seminar 1st week back...McNamara...or whateva...turd...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
im going to the wednesday eduf111 lecture....screw an 8.30am lecture!

And Santa have you looked at the stuff McNamara gave us to have done by first week, its like an assignment!

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
im going to the wednesday eduf111 lecture....screw an 8.30am lecture!

And Santa have you looked at the stuff McNamara gave us to have done by first week, its like an assignment!
LoLz...i need to purchase the book first. Probably on Sunday. Fuck. Maybe I should skip first week altogether?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe I got all my books yesterday, at least crim looks interesting, torts and pub A look awful.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
so come to think of it, i do a week of o week and then a week of only going to lectures - is that right?
That's right.

Week 1 is generally just Lectures, Clubs Day and Unibar.

Aussiechick

HSC
Without Wings said:
we have a choice? you mean to say i dont have to go to both of the eduf111 lectures - they are the same thing and i get to choose one or the other? why didnt neone tell me that!!
that's exactly what I was thinking! *is confused*

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
i wish we only had to go to one, that sould mean i only have one morning where i have a 8:30am lecture, rather then 2 in a row!
What does it say in the subject description? Remember when it says 2L, it means 2 hours of lectures, not 2 lectures.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
sorry girls I think I may be wrong, we might have to to attend both....im just used to first year Arts subjects which are usually 1 hour lecture/1 hour tutorial, come to think of it its in Hope theatre so we probably have to attend both....sorry to get your hopes up!

But I get the feeling it will be one of those subjects where skipping lectures won't really matter too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)