• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is it safe + good to fly with Jetstar? (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
I have been to a few countries. Not that i have flown overseas with JetStar.

But i have flown to Queensland and Perth on it. I thought it was comfortable. Plus Mum said next time we go overseas we might try the Business Class JetStar.

rozymisty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Im sure this aint the case for all those people in "Lost" :S
:p
haha or the plane in the Island (lano and woodley, not the other one about robots lol)...Just a short notice ...you might want to try some yoga in your seats...for those in first class, no running by the pool
lmao!!!

Asian lines are less safe than Australian..just look at the Indonesian crashes, reputation for crashes and ones that kill!!

Ive never flown Jetstar or Qantas, only Virgin Blue. My bro and sis got a flight back from Cairns to Brissie during easter and were late..but so was mum's qantas plane, so yeah not just Jetstar.

Though i found one time a trip to Melbourne at the last minute in november, it was much cheaper to fly qantas and virgin than it was to fly jetstar!! how stuffed up is that?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
rozymisty said:
Though i found one time a trip to Melbourne at the last minute in november, it was much cheaper to fly qantas and virgin than it was to fly jetstar!! how stuffed up is that?
Sounds silly, but if the flight is 95% full, theywont sell the last two or so seats cheap, they will charge some gigantic price, as they will most likely make this money, theres always those last minute people out there:uhhuh:

I found a $59.95 fare to the Sunshine Coast from Melbourne, THE DAY BEFORE TRAVELING, i was so tempted:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)