Is it still possible to change your timetable? (1 Viewer)

BKM1

HSC
Was thinking of changing one of my subjects. Or is it too late?

D94

HSC
N/A
You need to request a change via your School office. Even if the course convener of the course you want to change into says okay, it is ultimately up to your School office.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
You need to request a change via your School office. Even if the course convener of the course you want to change into says okay, it is ultimately up to your School office.
if the class has spaces and you have the presqs the why not? for example i changed from PHYS1131 -> to PHYS1121

BKM1

HSC
In that case I'll probably leave it as it is.

Just looked up the unsw key dates, said the last date to change T2 enrolment & timetable was today 5 pm so looks like I missed out.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

Just looked up the unsw key dates, said the last date to change T2 enrolment & timetable was today 5 pm so looks like I missed out.
what subjects are you doing?

D94

HSC
N/A
if the class has spaces and you have the presqs the why not? for example i changed from PHYS1131 -> to PHYS1121
That's different. A higher and normal stream course is usually under one course convener (and they can make the change without going through the School), and PHYS1121/31 is especially different since they are exactly the same course except for the final exam.

You can still change it. I have changed courses 3 weeks into the semester, despite it being a messy process (trying to track down lecturers for a signature is almost impossible).

BKM1

HSC
You can still change it. I have changed courses 3 weeks into the semester, despite it being a messy process (trying to track down lecturers for a signature is almost impossible).
Ahh ok. So I should leave it as it is and speak to the school office on Monday and then change it?

D94

HSC
N/A
Ahh ok. So I should leave it as it is and speak to the school office on Monday and then change it?
Speak to them on Monday, they will advise you on what to do. If you definitely want to change, then you need to tell them that.

Don't drop a course right now, just in case they don't let you pick up the other course. Although I doubt they would be that stingy in letting you back in, it's best to avoid as much trouble/confusion as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)