Is it still possible to swap courses? (1 Viewer)

RiCkiE

HSC
It's past the payment date but I was wondering if it'd be possible to drop from higher chemistry to fundamentals. Is there anything I can do?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
RiCkiE said:
It's past the payment date but I was wondering if it'd be possible to drop from higher chemistry to fundamentals. Is there anything I can do?
Talk to the appropriate School, it shouldnt be too late but i reckon you should stick it out.
2 weeks in a 12 week semester lost is quite a bit.

shannonm

HSC
N/A
its probably doable if its higher to fundys of chem
of course talk to the school office and not to us retards on an internet forum

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
The census date is the 31st of March.
The last date to swap courses was the 16th of March. However I'm sure if you arrange to see Nick Roberts - the first year co-ordinator of chemistry asap after our break; and if there's room in the lectures/tutes/labs it should be possible.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
dr baby beanie said:
The census date is the 31st of March.
The last date to swap courses was the 16th of March. However I'm sure if you arrange to see Nick Roberts - the first year co-ordinator of chemistry asap after our break; and if there's room in the lectures/tutes/labs it should be possible.
Hi Arial!

How do you know all this when you're at bond uni :eek:? Are you really doing beach science that sounds awesome :santa:

Also i enrolled in my course on March 19 (UNSW Education) so just do it asap ie before midsession is over.

RiCkiE

HSC
Will the Chem faculty admin be working through the mid session break?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)