• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is it to late to apply for accomodation at CSU? (1 Viewer)

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
as if they arnt, they are only about 2m high where as butlers goes to the ceiling

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
If we live in Catered (Traditional Diggings, Bathurst), what sort of things are we suppose to bring? Clothes, Computer and such aside, do we bring pots and pans, cutlery etc, or does the Uni have it's own?

Also, during the breaks, is it possible to leave things in lock up we don't want to take home? TV, Computer, books etc?

Cheers!

Last edited:

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
*yells for bathurst expert...
at wagga if u catered u need nothing, and there is storage over breaks, but u need it in boxes.

Fro

HSC
Before i start - traditional diggings is self catered not catered. Meaning you have to cook your own meals - hence the need for pots and pans and shit
I was in traditional diggins last year
at the start of o week they gave us a pack with plate bowl cutlery cup and shit like that
bring your own pots and pans - we shared a shit load in our dorm so everyone put in maybe a pot and a pan in the cupboard and everyone just shared. though that doesnt happen in every dorm - all depends on the ppl ur with.
but yeh for sure bring some cooking essentials - the uni supplies a toaster... thats about it. make sure you bring a sandwhich toaster thing! pure gold for when you run out of food and have just bread and cheese left
As for leaving things at uni on the break - it depends on what package you have - 30 weekers have to pack up their shit every holidays whereas 40 weekers have the room the whole year
i was a 40 weeker last year so i wouldnt know what its like movin in and out every term - id imagine itd be annoying but i could be wrong
hope this helps

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Shit, sorry, LOL, I ment self catered.

Can I bring up stuff like my Telle and DVD player?

I'm going for the 40 weeks too, I think, If i can get in :)

Fro

HSC
yeh bring you're tv and dvd and shit - though you only have two power points so be prepared to bring a shit load of power boards and double adapters

bex

HSC
best invention ever- the rice cooker!!! not one of those microwave ones but a seperate appliance thing.. along with my wok it got me through pretty much every weekend!
santa gave me a sandwich press for christmas so no more dining hall lines for me! hooray!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
bex said:
santa gave me a sandwich press for christmas so no more dining hall lines for me! hooray!
santa is the man he always give u stuff that u need, its like he has inside knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)