is it too late to change my topic? (1 Viewer)

jacko91

HSC
it is now almost may and i hate my current topic, i was doing intercultural communication but this didnt interest me so i am contemplating changeing it to the changing values of teenagers in australia?

any opionions welcome :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
it is now almost may and i hate my current topic, i was doing intercultural communication but this didnt interest me so i am contemplating changeing it to the changing values of teenagers in australia?

any opionions welcome :)

hmmm, time is getting on, but you can change it if you really believe you can produce a better PIP with this topic. Mind, you would really have to work yourself quite hard from now on in order to catch up, if you're not willing to double your efforts, i wouldn't bother.

Whatever you decide to do, decide quickly. If you leave it much longer i would suggest abandoning the idea of trying to find 'The' topic and just go with whats workable in what you already have. Better to have a well researched, well written PIP on a topic your not into, than a poorly researched and hastily written one on something you love.

If you do decide to do changing values of Australian teens, you would really need to centralize it (cuz 'values' could be in reference to just about anything!) and put a unique spin on it, as its a pretty common topic.

If its any consolation, nearly everyone hates their PIP at some stage, sometimes its just a matter of gritting your teeth and doing it regardless.

-bonfire

HSC
i wouldn't change it if i were you.
if you've already done alot of work on it then just soldier on, and besides, teenage values does sound overdone

jacko91

HSC
Thanks for your opionions :) i have decided to keep my topic instead of changeing it, it is now the middle of may and it would be too hard to catch up on what i have already done.

Thanks Jacko91 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)